Cat Embroidery Kit - Beginner Embroidery Kit
Materials: dmc thread, cotton thread, cotton fabric, wooden hoop, embroidery hoop, wooden embroidery hoop, printed fabric, coloured thread
Learn the lifelong skill of embroidery with our Cat embroidery kit, or brush up your knowledge and add some new stitches to your repertoire! Perfect for beginners, the pattern is pre-printed on the fabric and the kit includes everything else you need to create your own beautiful piece of hoop art.
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
- The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
- 100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric
- DMC stranded cotton thread
- 7” wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
- Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Box: 20x20x2cm
- Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
- Finished design: 13x15cm
Dec 23-Feb 8
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
3,603 reviews5 out of 5 stars
My sister is a serious crafter who loves cats and wanted to learn embroidery and she loved this! She finished it quickly, learned a bunch of stitches and it looks great to boot! I highly recommend the kits from this shop for beginners and experienced crafters alike!!
I loved this item! Such a nice pattern and really easy to follow along. Loads of my friends have commented on it too :) great for crazy cat ladies like myself!
Ordered 2 embroidery kits, cat and highland heathers. Not started it yet, but arrived nicely boxed and wrapped 😍
I ordered this adorable kitty embroidery kit for my daughter, after she told me she wanted to do more embroidery during Lockown 2.0. It was shipped quickly and she says it is a beautiful, high quality kit, with everything you need and clear instructions. Thank you!
Photos from reviews