Chunky knit blanket from premium quality merino wool. Eco and organic certified. Soft arm knitted throw. Original prom gift.

$26.85+ $33.57+

You save $6.72 (20%)

Free shipping to United States with $35 purchase from WoolArtDesign
Please select a size
Please select a color

I M P O R T A N T
Indicate the Contact Phone Number in the field below.
It will not be possible to ship your order without a contact phone number (it's required by the shipping company).

256
This item requires personalization
You’ve reached the limit! Use 256 characters or less.
Please select a quantity

Item details

Handmade

Materials

Wool, Global Organic Textiles Standard merino wool, finest quality merino wool, premium merino wool, 18 microns merino wool, chunky knit yarn, giant yarn, chunky knit wool, merino wool

Chunky knit blanket from premium quality merino wool. Soft and warm throw.

Beautiful chunky knit throw is super cosy and looks great in every home. Decorate your living room, bedroom or baby room with this lovely and soft plaid. You can use it for your bed, couch or on a floor as a nice and soft accent rug.

It's also very original and lovely gift to surprise someone special. Chunky throw is a great gift for family and friends for any occasion - Birthday, Wedding, Mother’s day, Christmas or any other special event.

Eco. Organic. Certified.🌱🐑
Wool Art blankets are knitted only from the best quality organic merino wool. We believe in fair, ethical and eco-sustainable business approach which harms no people, animals and nature.
All wool material used for Wool Art chunky knit blankets has certification of Global Organic Textile Standard, Oeko Tex and No Mulesing.

By buying Wool Art products, you become a part of community which cares about nature preservation and sustainability. 💚

Check here for more products:
www.etsy.com/shop/woolartdesign

Shipping & returns

Ready to ship in 1–3 business days
From Latvia
No returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

Meet WoolArtDesign

Liene

Liene

This seller usually responds within 24 hours.

Not all merino wool is soft and most of the cheap ones are really rough and low quality.
On the contrary, Wool Art wool is very soft, gentle and superior quality.
I use 18 microns merino wool and microns don't describe the thickness of thread. Microns is the thickness of hair. The lower the number is - the finer is the hair. The finer is the hair - the softer is the complete thread and the product.
It means that all Wool Art products are thick, soft and high quality.

The wool I use is also organic certified and obtained in a way which doesn't do harm for people and nature.
90% of wool worldwide is obtained in a way which harms sheep. I'm proud to use for all my products the rest 10% of wool, which is made respecting the nature.
Blanket scarf 16”x47" (40x120 cm)
Lap blanket 24”x47" (60x120 cm)
Single bed runner 24”x65" (60x165 cm)
Double bed runner 24”x96" (60x245 cm)
Small square blanket 35”x35" (90x90 cm)
Small throw blanket 36”x52" (90x130 cm)
Medium throw blanket 40”x60" (100x150 cm)
Bed accent blanket 40”x80" (100x200 cm)
Large throw blanket  51”x67" (130x170 cm)
Single / Twin blanket 60”x80" (150x200 cm)
Queen blanket 87”x87" (220x220 cm)
King blanket 98”x90" (250x230 cm)
Baby stroller blanket 16”x24" (40x60 cm)
Small kids blanket 24”x35" (60x90 cm)
Medium kids blanket 30”x45" (75x115 cm)
Large kids blanket 45”x60" (115x150 cm)
Orders are made in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes around 2-5 business days.

Contact phone number is required in order to ship your package. Add contact phone number to your order notes or send a message.
It'll not be possible to ship out your order without any contact phone number.
Shake your Wool Art product well after receiving it, so it gets its best shape.
You can dry clean or iron your product at a high temperature if needed.

Merino wool like any other pure wool, e.g. alpaca, mohair, cashmere etc., may shed a bit in the beginning, however it stops after some time being in use. You can easily remove little fluffs gently with fingers.
Color in pictures, may slightly differ depending on the lighting, device and your screen specifics.

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars (131)