We are offering a custom fitted corset, made to your exact measurements, created from elegant black brocade. This corset will be made from the same pattern as our regular lined corsets, but caters to your exotic desires.
This corset will be made of two layers of pre-washed fabric. The outer layer is the exquisite, black brocade acetate, the lining is made of broadcloth. It laces up the back through 30 black grommets. (I've upgraded these since taking the photos.) The two ties meet at the waist. There are 6 flexible metal bones and 4 flat metal bones sewn into the corset between the layers. The materials I use provide enough strength to assure the proper shape and support while still allowing some degree of mobility and comfort.
Black hook and eye tape is used as the front closure. This method of closing the corset is equal in strength to busk, but allows more flexibility and provides a more economical product.
The corsets are machine washable. I recommend line drying.
These corsets are not intended to drastically reduce your waist size. The corset is made to take the strain, but your body is not. For health reasons, I do not recommend taking more than four inches off of your waist size.
I include lacing instructions with each corset. This provides you with details on how to properly put on and wear your new corset. The instructions are printed on a bright slip of paper attached to your packing slip.
My clients and the quality of my products are very important to me. I welcome all correspondence from my customers.
* Please provide your waist, bust, and hip measurements in inches by sending us an email after placing your order.
* The bust measurement, taken at the fullest part, can be taken while wearing a bra.
* Do not send your bra size, as these measurements can vary with manufacturers and may result in an improper fit.
* If you are long or short waisted, please send the measurement from your armpit to the top of your hip bone. Note that variable lengths are only available in the working style corsets.
* Also feel free to include any additional information that you feel may be helpful.
* To send your measurements or if you have any questions, please contact us using the "Contact Seller" button above or email us at heathertreadle [!at] aol.com
* Extra Boning: If your bra cup size is larger than a "D", I recommend extra boning. I also recommend extra boning if your waist measurement exceeds 44 inches. If you wish to have extra boning, please purchase it in the listing labeled "Extra Boning for Working Corset".
* Formal Style : This upgrades the front hook and eye closure to busk, the back lacing tape to hand set grommets, and the 8 round, flexible bones to16 flat, metal bones. The working style provides mobility and comfort while the formal style provides a sleeker, more rigid garment. To make this upgrade or for more information, please see the listing labeled "Formal Corset Upgrade".
This corset will be custom made for you. Please allow approximately two weeks from your order date for me to complete your corset. You will receive an email with the delivery confirmation number when the corset is ready to ship. Your corset will be shipped to you using Priority Mail.
Since a corset is something most people are not familiar with purchasing, we encourage correspondence. We will happily answer all your questions and do our best to assure a great fit. Please contact us using the "Contact Seller" button above or email us at heathertreadle [!at] aol.com