It is spring time so I have a bit of spring fever. I can't wait to be able to wear great spring dresses and flip flops. This scarf is inspired by my desire to find great summer yarns and compliment them with nature inspired designs. This scarf is a lace pattern that I have included both the written and chart instructions. I have been trying to do that more often as I think some people prefer written and some charts.
The scarf is a really quick knit and can be completed in about 4 to 5 hours depending on your yarn and speed. It can be both long or short.
Leaves and flowers are a wonderful compliment to everyone and this scarf gives you both worlds in one.
Here are the stitches you will need to know -
K – knit
• P – Purl
• K2tog – knit two stitches together through front loops (decrease stitch)
• P2tog – purl two stitches together (decrease stitch)
• YO – yarn over knitting needle to increase stitch
• Sl1 k psso – Slip 1 stitch from left needle to right needle without knitting, knit
next stitch and pass slipped stitch over knitted stitch
• Sl1 k2 psso – Slip 1 stitch from left needle to right needle without knitting, knit
next 2 stitches and pass slipped stitch over knitted stitches
• M1 – make 1 stitches in next stitch (knit in front and back)
New Coupon Code for pattern purchases of 15.00 dollars or more - use coupon code GraceFall10 for 10% off your order!