This listing is for a mallard duck stuffed animal hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Richard the duck is a smart little fella' who likes long waddles on the beach and a fine meal of grass, insects and seeds. With his brightly-colored plumage, this handsome bird is sure to make a fine toy for a little one, or even a whimsical conversation piece as decor in a grown-up setting.
Purchase this listing and you'll receive a comprehensive set of patterns, instructions, and illustrations for creating your very own Richard the Mallard Duck.
Don't know how to embroider? No problem! You'll receive easy to follow illustrated instructions for all the stitches used in the making of your duck.
(Note: Duck is only detailed on one side; back side is plain.)
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 3 hours to complete this project.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Your finished creation will stand approx. 9.5 inches tall by 7.5 inches wide (24 x 19 cm).
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
• Stuffing stick (or chopstick, pencil, etc.)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.