Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Bright Blue Earrings - Blue Shell Bead Drop Earring - Bright Aqua Blue Earrings - Royal Blue Earrings - Deep Blue Earrings Royal Blue Cobalt

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.


Blue River Shell Bead with Sterling Silver Earrings with clear backing

In USA History, on the Lewis and Clark Expedition from 1804 to 1806 the team carried 33 pounds to small trade beads. Expedition members had difficulty trading with native American (First Nation) peoples with any of the beads except for the plain as well as blue and white ones.

The earring wire is sterling silver, which is likely to be a good earring wire for most people unless they have a metal allergy to nickel. Sterling silver is 92.5% silver. However, although the remaining 7.5% of this metal is usually copper, it sometimes also includes nickel.

The earring wire used is 20 gauge. Most people can wear 20 gauge (one size thicker than 21 gauge), and it makes a nice, sturdy earring finding. However, a few folks find that 20 gauge wire is slightly too large to fit comfortably through their ear piercings.


5 out of 5 stars

Payment options

Secure options
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Paypal
  • GiftcardAccepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

Bright Blue Earrings - Blue Shell Bead Drop Earring - Bright Aqua Blue Earrings - Royal Blue Earrings - Deep Blue Earrings Royal Blue Cobalt

Ask a question


Free shipping to United States with $50 purchase from ArtfulTinker. See item details below for sale terms.
Don't wait. There's only 1 of these available.


  • Handmade item
  • Drop length: 1 Inches
  • Materials: blue river shell bead, sterling silver wire, plastic earring backing
  • Feedback: 7 reviews
  • Favorited by: 6 people
  • Gift wrapping and message available
This shop accepts Etsy gift cards

Shipping & returns

Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1–2 business days.
From Columbia, SC
Returns and exchanges accepted
Exceptions may apply. See return policy

You may also like

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…