Custom Lightweight Crate Cover
Materials: lightweight polycotton
Cover your dogs crate with a beautiful handmade cover that compliments your home's decor instead of that old dingy towel or sheet. What sets KoveredUp apart from the competition? These covers come standard with the door lined in the exterior fabric, as well as a lightweight lining on the inside, creating a clean and professional look. You also have the option to customize your cover to fit exactly what you are looking for. Each cover is handmade with detail and care <3
▲ All orders are custom made. Pricing is based off of the length of your crate (Longest measurement). When ordering, please indicate in the personalization box, the EXACT dimensions of your crate (Please measure before ordering, as the box dimensions are typically not accurate.
▲ Please refer to my "Upgrades" listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/468642337/upgrades-for-custom-crate-covers to add the following:
- Fasteners secure the cover onto your crate, reducing the chance of your pup from pulling the cover into the crate, falling off through every day use, as well as preventing it from "flapping out" so it lays nicely against the crate. The front fasteners are connected around the bars of the panels adjacent to the doors, and back corner fasteners (non-adjacent door corners) connect the panels to each other.
Pearl Snap Fasteners:
- Snaps + Fixed: 4 snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Snaps + Enclosed: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- Snap fasteners: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front AND back corners (2 each corner)
- Velcro + Fixed: 4 velcro fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Velcro + Enclosed: 4 velcro fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- 4 velcro fasteners on the front AND back corners (2 each corner)
- Buttons + Fixed: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Buttons + Enclosed: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- Button Fasteners: 4 button fasteners on the front AND back corners (2 each corner)
Door Fasteners (2 per set/door):
- You can add ties to the your cover's door(s) to keep it rolled securely on the top your crate and/or the velcro door security to keep the door secured when it is down.
- Grommet ribbon door ties: Grommets allow you to completely remove the ribbons when not in use
- Fixed ribbon ties: One strap sewn on top and one sewn under the door to be tied when the door is up
- Ribbon straps attached by velcro: Velcro attached to the ribbon, which is attached to a velcro strip under the door to be secured
Longer Side as the Door
- If you would like the longer side of your crate to be the door (instead of the short end), there is an additional fee due to the additional fabric that will need to be purchased.
Additional Double Sided Door
- This gives you the option to flip up more than one side of your cover and have both sides with your fabric choice showing (instead of the lining).
Change of Body Inner Lining Color
- If you would like a specific solid color other than beige, please contact me with the color choice you would like
Change of Door Inner Lining
-If you would like the inner lining of the door to be a different canvas fabric, there is an additional fee due to that additional fabric that will need to be purchased
- Your front cover can be weighted with a wooden dowel, which keeps your pup from pulling the door flap into the crate, as well as easy roll up. There is a sewn buttonhole to easily remove the dowel when needed
Top Border Above the Door with Door Fasteners
- This option comes with 2-4 straps attached by velcro to the front top of your crate's door to keep it rolled securely on the front of the border of your crate. You will want to measure from the top of your crate to the top of your door for the width of the border. For doors longer than 31", I would recommend choosing 3-4 straps for more support and to prevent the door from drooping in the middle when rolled up.
* This option is recommended only for crates with space between the top of the crate and above the door.
-You can add pockets onto the back to hold your dogs leash, treats, etc. (please specify how many pockets you would like)
- Back (width) Pockets
- Side (length) Pockets
**It is required to purchase buttons or snaps along with the pockets to prevent the cover from slipping off of the crate or be weighed down.
- You have the option to have me prewash the materials prior to designing your cover, so you are able to wash and dry it at home.
Additional Bordered Door
- This option is an add on for bordered covers only (https://www.etsy.com/listing/222631457/custom-bordered-crate-cover), and allows you to add the long side as a bordered door (in addition to the short side that comes standard with the cover). Please refer to the 5th photo for door reference.
Embroidery and Vinyl Personalization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/785823422/embroidery-or-vinyl-personalization
Change of thread color
- You can change the color of the thread that is used on your cover. I have most colors, but please provide a first and secondary choice just in case.
Add fastener length
- Add length into the fasteners if your crate isn't the typical wire crate, and has corners that need additional length added for the fasteners to be able to extend around and attach
Dry Clean only. This cover is made from 100% upholstery cotton and washing it may distort the fabric. Spot treatment and ironing on medium heat is okay. If you see any lined markings on your cover, please note that they were used for precision when making your cover and will wash out.
** Please note that KoveredUp does not offer refunds or exchanges, and is not responsible for any issues that arise from any cleaning of this product.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,409 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Rachael is such a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier with my custom cover she made for my ferret's travel cage. The fit is perfect and the cover is very well sewn. I wish that I could post a photo with the desktop Etsy to show it off! If you are in the market for a crate or cage cover I highly recommend this store, thank you again Rachael!
The crate cover was beautifully made and fit my dog's crate perfectly to the specifications I made! Would definitely recommend this crate cover!!
My crate cover arrived quickly (ahead of when I needed it... even a few days before we actually have our new puppy!), and it is beautiful! Perfectly fitted for her kennel, it will give her the cozy den-like feel she craves while matching the decor in our home. We love ours and highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a cover. Thank you!
Seller was quick to answer all of my questions and the item was made exactly to my specifications. Fits right over the hard top I made for the kennel so that it can double as my bedside table. Seams and stitching is tidy and looks well made. I'm very happy to finally have something nicer than an old towel to cover my pup's bedroom! Thank you so much!
Photos from reviews