Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

This shop is taking a short break.

Want to know when they return?

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
An elegant orb shaped Swarovski crystal floats on a modern arced hook made of Argentium Sterling Silver*. These earrings are handformed and hammered by me and have a lightly polished surface. The crystals are brilliantly bicone beads - the cut creates a shape similar to an old fashioned spinning top. They are clear beads coated with Aurora borealis finish - these beads really sparkle! All beads are from CRYSTALLIZED™ by Swarovski Elements. Clean, simple and very light to wear.

Length is 1 1/4" or 32mm

I include clear rubber earring backs for security. They are not seen once you push them up behind your ear. Earrings come in a box made from 100% recycled paper tied with satin ribbon, ready for gift giving.

*Argentium Sterling Silver (anti-tarnish) is just like traditional sterling silver as it contains 92.5 % pure silver but it replaces some of the copper (which makes up the other 7.5% of sterling silver) with germanium. The germanium prevents the silver and copper from tarnishing and makes the silver just a little brighter and whiter. Results in a long lasting bright finish with minimal maintenance. Just rinse with water and mild soap occasionally (once a year) and polish with a clean soft cloth.

TOX182-AS-5309-6-CAB

Nixie Modern Silver Earrings with solo Aurora Borealis Crystals on Arced Hooks - Small


Overview

  • Materials: argentium sterling silver, sterling silver, silver, wire, metal, glass bead, crystal bead, crystallized by swarovski elements
  • Ships worldwide from Canada
  • Feedback: 93 reviews
  • Favorited by: 1 person