This item sold on October 24, 2013.
The fabric is based on a 1940s Oxford Dictionary, with the words original, true, unique, artificial, dove among others…
You’ll find it very handy for carrying or storing small items, such as cell phone, keys, make-up, tissue, i-pod, camera and all sorts of little essentials, or as an organizer for all the bits and bobs that end up at the bottom of larger bags!
It is medium-sized; please have a look at the dimensions below.
- outer: cotton fabric, with interfacing layers for extra body
- chunky silver kisslock frame
- lined in durable indigo blue cotton
- all seams double stitched
- approximate dimensions at widest points: 8" x 5.5" (20 x 14cm). The frame is 6" long.
Delivered in a cotton gingham dust bag (perfect for gift-giving – or self-keeping!)
Many thanks for looking!