Gold Ear Climber - Dainty Hammered Ear Crawler
Read the full title Gold Ear Climber - Dainty Hammered Ear Crawler
• An elegant minimalist ear climber with a glistening hammered texture.
• Light weight and easy to wear.
• Available in gold filled, 9ct solid gold or sterling silver.
• 0.9 mm thick / 19 gauge wire : best fit for tight piercings, very dainty.
• 1.0 mm thick / 18 gauge ear wire : slightly thicker
• Available as a pair or as a single left or right.
• Standard Depth Ear Post : 3-4 mm suitable for slim earlobes
• Deep Ear Post : 5-6 mm suitable for fuller earlobes.
• Also available as mini climbers here:
• The model wears the 0.9 mm gold filled standard depth option.
• Ready for giving, as shown in the last photo.
• Stylish branded packaging
• Packaged in a glassine paper bag with Linda Tucker Jewellery photo card.
• Gift box option available
• This ear climber with a pin back is worn like a normal earring but follows the curve of the earlobe.
• Insert as you would a standard earring, then rotate into position using the back pin.
• Adjust the pin back the first time you wear it.
• Gently ease it open to the size you need, then squeeze together once on your ear for a comfortable fit.
* Earrings are not refundable due to hygiene purposes.
"Beautifully designed and made. Very happy!" 31 January 2018
"SO many compliments on this! beautiful! 08 Jan, 2018
• All items are handmade for you to order
• If you require an item urgently then please send me a message to see if this is possible.
• Please note that any international import duties are the customers responsibility.
• Please check these before ordering.
All items are made & carefully finished entirely by hand by me in my studio & slight variations are part of the jewellery's charm.
Browse LINDA TUCKER JEWELLERY shop here :
Thank you for visiting my shop.
Nov 12-Dec 3
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
838 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Obsessed with this earring!!! Very well made. Not the best picture, but this earring is amazing quality and so cute. I’ve gotten so many compliments. I also can sleep in it comfortably.
Thank you Linda, for a beautiful set of ear climbers. I have worn them every day since they arrived - I love them! Linda not only provides high-quality jewellery but outstanding customer service. I unwittingly ordered the wrong size so when the ear climber didn't fit into position properly and fell out I was disappointed. Linda sent me a complimentary set of ear climbers in the right size. AMAZING and THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will continue to treasure them.
Very pretty ear climber, it is well-made and looks solid and dainty. I bought a climber for my left ear, but somehow it didn't stay in place. I changed it to my right ear, although I have to wear it upside down, it works and I'm very happy with it! I was also satisfied about the communication, packaging and fast shipping.
These are so beautiful! Like, so even more than the pictures look! I was a bit worried the first time I put them in as I felt like I was going to snap the bottoms and they were going to be difficult to put in and take out but with a bit of practice they're perfect. Thank you!
Photos from reviews