Lunula Belly Button Barbell | minimal belly ring jewelry simple small barely-there petite contemporary body dance tiny elegant adult artwear
Please measure the thick of your piercing before ordering: If you feel this style will be too small contact me for a custom size inquiry. For help on finding your own customized size tailored to your needs, I've added a tutorial listing to make it easier since everyone has different piercing thicknesses. Please visit my link
Lunula Belly Barbell
An elegant and minimal design that will become your new favorite- small and classy yet a stylish statement. The art deco barbell is a square bar that is slightly curved to frame the top of your belly button and is finished with a small square ring closure.
How it works;
Simply remove the square ring closure by bending it open, insert the barbell into your belly button piercing, thread the square ring back through the post hole and bend it shut, making sure the two ends are completely flush.
This post has been specifically designed with your belly in mind. The end of the drilled post is smoothed and polished
so it inserts easily into your piercing hole without damaging or scratching your skin or piercing entrance.
The ring is a light bendable metal that has been designed with flush ends leaving no gaps. Each small ring, whatever the shape, has been designed to be easy to put in and take out. Whether you decide to change them frequently or keep it in for years, the barbell and ring design always proves itself to be secure when shut properly. And as always, my replacement backings and rings are always complimentary to my buyers if you need another one sent to you.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Some details about the Lunula Belly Barbell;
* Available in Silver, 14k yellow fill, or my select 14k solid gold (depending on what is available in the options in the drop down menu). For silver and 14k pink or yellow gold fill designs; the post will be in .999 fine silver which is best to avoid skin irritations and will include either a silver, or 14k yellow or pink fill ring closure. For 14k solid gold designs; the post will be in either a yellow, pink, or white gold as well and will include either a 14k yellow fill or pink fill ring closure for reasons of pliability and for ease of replacement - all my replacements in fill metals and silver are free. Alternatively, my 14k white gold barbells do have a white gold ring closure. If you are interested in having a solid gold ring closure to purchase with your order or at a later date, you can purchase this under my UPGRADES section on my homepage or you can message me if you need more info.
* You may order this in either a 16 gauge or 14 gauge (a 14 gauge is a bigger/thicker post and is typically what is standard with your initial piercing). A 16 gauge is popular especially with those that want to move down to a more minimal, thinner post gauge. I do not typically do 18 gauge posts since the thinner metal may become damaged easier and break with the nature of this barbell design
* Options for gauge sizes measure as follows; 14 gauge: 1.63 mm , 16 gauge: 1.29 mm
* You may choose the length of post appropriate for your piercing thickness; 7 mm, 9 mm, 11 mm, 14 mm (please see my tutorial link above to find your desired length). If you need a more customized size, please contact me via Etsy message or leave me a note at checkout indicating your desired length preference.
* Top crescent measures 1 mm wide x 1 mm thick x 12 mm long
* If you would like to order this in a set, please visit this link, which includes the belly ring, necklace, and earrings:
**Above in the photos; customized size of 16 gauge in a 6 mm in the 14k yellow-fill crescent with the .999 fine silver post.
Please know that all my pieces are 100% handmade and designed from start to finish by myself and take me time to assemble when it comes to putting the metals together from scratch to the ending product of my high buff polish. I sterilize before packaging them up nicely to get them to your door, so my prices reflect this. I pride myself on craftsmanship; it is important for me to offer what I love to do to you at what I feel is an affordable price while still giving you a quality piece of jewelry - Enjoy!
Please see my policies for returns and shipping
This is an original Post-and-Ring© barbell designed and created by Meliloo©. This design is copyrighted 2017
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,836 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful belly ring. The best I’ve ever owned. I bought the 14k gold, 7mm post length. It’s pricey but I got tired of buying rings that faded or rusted. The 7mm (smallest option) fits perfectly and doesn’t stick out to far like my previous belly rings. It took over a month to get here but I knew that going into purchasing and the seller does mention this. I love it!
Beautiful piece. I have looked around for years for a navel ring that didn’t look like a 15 year old picked it out. I love fun jewelry but this brings the sophistication to a piercing I got when I was 17 and I really like that. Took a while to make and ship but that was indicated in the ítem info by the seller. They make everything to order. Also! Super helpful tutorial on how to measure your piercing size if you don’t know what it is. Worked like a charm. I would’ve guessed smaller for my piercing size and been sad when it didn’t fit. Thanks!!! Worth the $. Great quality and looks just like the photos.
I love this navel ring. It’s exactly the style I was looking for and it’s so comfortable! I got the 11mm post and it’s the perfect length for my piercing. The jewelry doesn’t protrude at all, so I’m not worried about bumping or catching it and disturbing my piercing. The ring closure is amazing! Since it can move freely, the jewelry doesn’t get pushed upwards when I sit or bend. Since it’s flat I can also lie on my stomach comfortably without worrying about harming my piercing or having the jewelry push into my skin. It’s easy to change as well, the jewelry slips in easily and the ring closure is easy to maneuver. I’ve only been wearing it for a couple days so far, but the silver post feels great and hasn’t caused any irritation like what I’ve experienced with silver jewelry in healing piercings before.
I love this belly jewelry so so much! It's delicate, simple and so comfortable you don't even know it's there. The bar on my old jewelry was always long, but I didn't realize how long it was til I measured! I also needed this by a certain date(4 weeks out) and it was no problem. Definitely invest in a good piece of belly jewelry from this shop!
Photos from reviews
Lunula Ball-Ping and Plug Belly Button Barbell | minimal floating piercing ring jewelry simple small petite contemporary body dance dainty
Replacement Barbell Ring Closures for SOLID GOLDS ONLY | minimal belly button jewelry simple small barelythere petite contemporary body tiny
$13.00 FREE shipping
Mars Ball-Ping and Plug Belly Button Barbell | minimal floating piercing ring jewelry simple small petite contemporary body dance dainty
Pinnacle Ball-Ping and Plug Belly Button Barbell | minimal belly floating piercing ring jewelry simple small petite contemporary body dance