Digital file type(s): 1 ZIP
BRUSHY LETTERING PROCREATE BRUSH INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Love the textured look of gouache but don't know how to use it or don't want to deal with the hassle of clean up? This Procreate brush makes it easy to create lettering with realistic-looking gouache style using the Procreate app and an Apple Pencil compatible iPad.
Brushy was handmade using a custom brush shape and texture - customed to look great in any brush mode. Experiment with different styles to create a unique lettering style all your own!
(1) Brushy Lettering Procreate App Brush File
+ PDF document with installation instructions
Instant Download Instructions
• This is an instant download, meaning you will not receive any physical products after purchase
• You must download and open the zip file on a desktop computer
• For easy installation, follow the installation guide provided in the zip file
How to access your downloads after purchase: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item?segment=
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Have fun!
☆ Check out my other Top Selling Brushes for Procreate: ☆
- Bounce Lettering Procreate Brush: https://etsy.me/2KaEusu
- Brush Lettering Brush Pack: https://etsy.me/2Kb3u2C
- Free & Easy Lettering Brush for Easy Vectoring with Illustrator's Image Trace: https://etsy.me/2tGVJGG
⚠ REQUIREMENTS ⚠
Note: This brush is only compatible with the Procreate app for the iPad Pro and a pressure-sensitive stylus like the Apple Pencil. It WILL NOT WORK WITH ADOBE PRODUCTS like Photoshop, Illustrator, or any other desktop graphics software.
You will need an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, and Procreate App to use this brush/file.
**No refunds will be given on digital purchases**
You're welcome to incorporate this brush into your personal and commercial artworks, but do not alter, reproduce, copy, share, sell, redistribute, or forward this file/brush in any way (digital, for free, or for sale).
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I love this brush, but I actually bought it twice, once in a bundle and once on its own, not even mad because I love it so much!
Photos from reviews