BuffaloStove (Small)

BuffaloStove (Small)

$87.00

Loading

In stock

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Handmade

Description

For the true Buffalo fans:
This Buffalo Stove is a fully functional Rocket-Stove that insulates heat produced by the enclosed burning of bio-fuel such as sticks. It's made of 80% perlite which is a great material for insulation. The other 20% is portland cement. There's a steel lath embedded for reinforcement. The outer coat is a layer of thin-set mortar which secures three metamorphic rocks for a cookware pedestal. It's complete with the classic Buffalo Bills logo on the front and back. This will cook your food at the tailgate party with style! It'll also keep you and your friends warm as you happily endure the chilly weather to support your team!

Loading
Estimated delivery

The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. Other factors—like placing an order on a weekend or a holiday—may end up pushing the arrival of your item beyond the estimated delivery date. It's our hope that your item gets where it's going as soon as possible, but given the factors involved, this is only an estimate.

Learn more

Sep 9 - 17

Need it by a specific date? Contact seller

Returns & exchanges

Accepted

Exceptions may apply

There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.

Ships from Fredonia, NY

Meet your sellers

Paul

Paul

Owner of PaulsRocketStoves

Message Paul

1 shop review 0 out of 5 stars

Loading

Matt Ruppert Aug 13, 2019

5 out of 5 stars

This is an awesome product, I absolutely love it. Paul provides a great product and EXCELLENT customer service. My stove was handmade, shipped and at my doorstep within a couple weeks, packaged very well. Will buy from Paul again and would recommend to anyone.

Purchased item:

Explore related searches