Adjustable Stacking Wire Wrapped Ring with Two 5MM Bezel Set Lab Created Opal Gem Stones. R115
This wire wrap is created using .060 Copper wire and two 5MM round lab created opals. The ring has a subtle hammered texture and the two opals are bezel set. I love the multi color glow of opal and the faceted copper wire. The copper and opal colors really play off each another nicely.
This lab-created round opal cabochon is durable and budget-friendly. This ring wears well for any occasion.
Material: Pure 100% copper. .060" thick copper wire.
No clear coat finish.
Cutting Center : China
Stone size : 5mm ea.
Stone(s) shape : Round
Material : Opal
Stone type : Manmade
Color : Blue-Green
Mohs hardness : 5.5–6.5
Refractive index : 1.37–1.52
Enhancement : Imitation (IMIT)
Specific gravity : 1.98–2.25
This piece will tarnish in time.
Made to order. 2 to 3 days to create.
>>>>>>>>>About My Jewelry<<<<<<<<<
* All my jewelry is hand fabricated from sheet or wire.
* I do not use other methods such as machining or casting.
* For solder joints, I use silver solder or copper color match solder.
* Both of these solders will eventually be visible as the material starts to patina. More so in
copper then silver.
*The rings I make will have a solder seam.
*Newly created copper jewelry has a shiny red-gold appearance, but quickly develops a rich
red, earthy patina as it interacts with the oxygen in the air we breathe.
* You can allow the patina to continue, or clean copper or silver using a polishing cloth, liquid
tarnish remover, or both. Do not use cleaners or polishes that contain abrasives.
* Copper and silver may cause the skin under the ring to turn a dark color based on your body
chemistry. This is caused by the copper in both metals. This is not harmful.
* If worn often the copper will take on a unique tarnish based on your body chemistry and how
often you wear the ring.
* No two pieces of metal tarnish the same or react to body chemistry the same.
Handcrafted in my studio in Northern Minnesota. This hand forged and hammered copper ring is very ridge from the hammering. Do not go swimming or submerge opal in water.
Because this is a handmade item there will be slight differences in the hammered texture.y