This double-sided Rose listing offers you an elegant custom wedding invitation suite! Your customized files will be sent to you via email after you have given me the text that you wish to have on your card(s). You may print them out as many times as you wish at home or with a printer. Easy!
**This is a DIGITAL FILE so no physical item will be sent.**
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE (DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE)
Your personalized card will be on a US Letter sized (8.5 x 11 inch) document with trim marks and a bleed with 2 cards per page to save on you on your printing costs. Please let me know in “Note to Seller” if you require an A4 (210 x 297 mm) document.
- 5 x 7 inch Save the Date card (fits an A7 envelope)
- 5 x 7 inch Invitation card (fits an A7 envelope)
- 3.5 x 5 inch RSVP card (fits an A6 envelope)
- 4 x 6 inch Details card (fits an A4 envelope)
You will receive both high-resolution PDF and JPG files of your purchased card(s) via email!
HOW IT WORKS
1. As you purchase, please COPY the sections below and PASTE it into the "Note to Seller" section of the order and fill it in!
Save the Date
- Bride’s Name:
- Groom’s Name:
- Wedding Date:
- Wedding Location:
- Bride’s Name:
- Groom’s Name:
- Wedding Date:
- Time of Wedding:
- Wedding Venue Address:
- Additional Information:
- Wedding Website:
- Title of the card if you want it to be something other than DETAILS:
- Information title (such as ‘On the day’) and its following text:
- Information title (such as ‘Accommodation’) and its following text:
- Information title (such as ‘Registry’) and its following text:
- RSVP Deadline Date:
2. Within just 48 hours after you have messaged me with the above information, you will receive a low-resolution proof via email. Up to 3 free revisions are included in your purchase but this does not include any major design changes. If this is the case there may be an additional fee depending on what change you want. After 3 revisions or after the final files are sent, you will need to pay $7 per additional revision.
3. After any revisions, you will receive your final files as a PDF as well as two JPG files.
ONE PDF FILE (for printing at home or at a local print shop)
- It will include two images on an US Letter sized (8.5 x 11 inch) document with trim marks and 1/8 inch bleeds.
JPG FILE (for sending electronically in an email, etc.)
- It will be a single image in the exact size
JPG FILE WITH BLEED (for printing through an online print shop)
- It will be a single image with a 1/8" bleed for trimming
- Please ask your printer how much bleed they require. It is usually 1/8” but if not please let me know. Please remember that after I have sent you your final file, there will be a $7 charge per revision so please tell me before I send it!
ONCE AGAIN PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY A DIGITAL FILE!
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PRINT
Top 3 Ways to Print your art
1. Print at home (use PDF file)
2. Print at your local print shop (upload your art to your memory stick and bring it) (use PDF file)
3. Print through an online print shop (use JPG file)
If your purchased item is double sided, I would suggest printing at your local print shop or an online print shop for an accurate front to back alignment.
This item, depending on your preferred way of printing, will require use of scissors or an X-Acto knife (so be careful!) as well as a ruler.
Print on bright white smooth, matte, heavyweight stock to ensure that the colors show through well. You may also print on different colored paper but it will affect the output of the final print.
The artwork color may appear differently in print than on screen, and may also differ from monitor to monitor. The final print will depend on what type of paper you chose as well as the printer. If you have color output questions, please contact the printer you chose.
I also do custom designs so if you have an idea, please don’t hesitate to contact me! We can talk about what you specifically want and other factors!
All artwork from YOKO are for personal use only and not for resale. By making your purchase you agree to and are bound by the copyright agreement stating that you may only use the artwork for personal printing. You do not have the permission to copy, duplicate, or resell this artwork, in any form, for any reason.
This listing is for downloading digital files only. No physical prints or framed prints will be shipped to you.
If for some reason you are not satisfied or have questions and/or comments please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Thank you for choosing YOKO!