The black and white protograph print from my recent trip to London depicts one of the signs that helps visitors avoid being hit by a black cab or a red bus just because they are looking the wrong way!
The image is printed on heavy weight, glossy Epson Premium Photo Paper. The paper has a high gloss finish and is smudge and water-resistant with a smooth, bright white, resin coated stock.
Paper Size: 10 cm x 15 cm / 4 inches x 6 inches
Also available in:
- 5 x 7 inches / 13 x 18 cm ($15.50)
- A4 size (8.3 inches x 11.7 inches / 21cm x 29.7cm) in archival matte paper ($25)
- A3 size (29.7 x 42.0cm / 11.69 x 16.53 inches) in matte archival paper ($42)
Colours: Black and White
If you are interested in a different size, please contact me!
Why not hang this photograph print along
- my "Look Left" print? :http://www.etsy.com/listing/58157933/look-left-photograph-4-x-6-in-black-and
- my "Look Both Way" sign?https://www.etsy.com/listing/112781944/look-both-ways-photograph-london-street
And if you love London's amazing shops and department stores, you should take a look at this "Selfridge" photo print:http://www.etsy.com/listing/76811667/photo-print-selfridge-sign-in-london-4-x
Frame is not included.
Artwork and Design © Sacred & Profane Designs. All Rights Reserved.