Chubby Bunny PDF Sewing Pattern in 2 Sizes PlusStep-by-Step Instructions with Photos for the Perfect DIY Gift, Stuffed Easter Bunny Pattern
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Make an adorable Chubby Bunny in 2 sizes with this set of step-by-step PDF patterns and tutorials. This listing is for a sewing pattern only (this is not a physical plush toy or a paper sewing pattern). This is a digital item. A PDF pattern will be sent to you digitally for you to print on your home printer.
This listing is for a PDF digital sewing pattern and tutorial for making a full size (5-in tall body or 9-in/23-cm tall including bunny ears) or tiny size (4-in/10-cm tall) Chubby Bunny.
The PDF pattern provides easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with photos as well as links to video tutorials for some of the steps requiring skills that may be new for beginners.
Chubby Bunny Full-Size - 3/10
Chubby Bunny Tiny-Size - 4/10
• Body Fabric† (Fleece or Sherpa) 1/4 yd (23 cm)
• Inner Ear Fabric (Fleece or Woven Fabric) 6-in X 6-in (15-cm x 15-cm)
• Matching Thread
• Black Embroidery Floss and/or Yarn
• Stuffing Material
• Curved Hemostat Clamps or Chopstick
• Long Doll Needle (available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/590470975/5-inch-doll-needle-for-soft-sculpture?ref=shop_home_active_20)
• Washable or Disappearing Fabric Pen
• Paper or Card stock for Printing Patterns
• Scissors and Tape
†Stretch fabric like fleece is recommended for the bodies. Fluffier fabrics like sherpa, minky, or knit velour can be used for the body but are slightly more challenging to sew with.
Patterns come with a 1/4-inch (6 mm) seam allowance that includes the stitch line. Animals shown in photos are made with organic cotton and hemp fleece and organic quilter's cotton. The pattern was designed for stretch fabric like fleece but can be sewn with woven fabric for slimmer animals. You will also need stuffing, matching thread, eyes (glass beads or safety eyes) or black embroidery floss for embroidering eyes, a doll needle, scissors, tape, marking tool, and pins.
Once payment is processed, Etsy will provide you with a link for downloading the PDF.
This pattern is written in English only.
This design is protected by federal copyright law (Copyright 2018) and may not be reproduced in any form. Reproduction of this design, either in part or whole, or distribution of this pattern electronically or by hard copy is strictly prohibited.
You may sell items made from Fluffmonger patterns under the following conditions:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Items may not be mass-produced. They must be made one at a time by hand.
3. Items may ONLY be made by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit for the pattern is given to Fluffmonger on a tag affixed to each item with "Made from an original Fluffmonger® Pattern from www.fluffmonger.com” (no variations in wording). If selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must also contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still provide a link to the original pattern and credit Fluffmonger on the item’s tags and listings.
Keep up-to-date with all of my new patterns and tutorials by following Fluffmonger on social media and by subscribing to my YouTube channel!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
743 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This was my first time making a plushie since 6th grade Home Ec! The instructions were easy to understand and the needle sculpting video was very helpful. I ended up making a few of these for some of my of my favorite kiddos for Easter and I was able to make them pretty quickly by the end.
Very easy to follow. I made some personal adjustments which were easy to make because the pattern is well crafted and the tutorial is well explained. The kid loved it!
Easy to follow pattern with very cute results. I enlarged the pattern to 150%. Next time I'd like to try the sculpting instructions, but for this version I used safety eyes and nose.
This pattern was easy to follow, especially with the accompanying YouTube videos. I was able to sew this sweet little bunny in one evening. Loved how it turned out!
Photos from reviews
Fluffy Lamb Plush PDF Sewing Pattern in 2 Sizes Plus Step-by-Step Tutorials for the Perfect DIY Gift, Stuffed Sheep Pattern
Fluffy Baby Chick Plush (in 2 Sizes!) PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial —Step-by-Step Instructions with Photos for the Perfect DIY Gift
Dinosaur and Dragon Lovey Blanket Sewing Pattern and Tutorial - PDF Sewing Pattern for Baby Gift