"Life is too short to wear boring jewelry."
****Please note, this printable uses the spelling JEWELRY, which is standard in the United States. If you live in a country in which the spelling JEWELLERY is preferred, you can find the same design but with the alternate spelling here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/597375725/life-is-short-printable-art-wall-decor
8" x 10" digital art printable delivered as press quality PDF files and a high quality JPG file for you to print at home or at an office supply shop, at a professional print shop, or at a photo lab.
Please Note: color or size changes are not available for this item.
This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD DIGITAL FILE.
IMPORTANT - No physical item will be shipped.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Digital files for you to print at home, at an office supply shop, or at a professional print shop, or at a photo lab.
• 8" x 10" PDF » prints on a 8.5" x 11" page » opens with Adobe Reader » ideal for printing at home or taking to an office supply shop to print
• 8" x 10" PDF with 1/8" bleed » good for printing at a professional print shop
• 8" x 10" JPG » for printing as an 8" x 10" photo at a photo lab
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD AND SAVE YOUR FILES
1. To begin, purchase the item.
2. Immediately after you make your purchase, you will automatically be sent to the downloads page.
3. You can download your files from the downloads page. You'll need to wait until your payment clears with Etsy, which usually only takes a few minutes. Once your payment clears, the download button(s) on the page will become active. Click the download button to download your file. If your purchase included more than one file, there will be a separate download button to click to download each file.
4. To ensure high quality printing, some files are somewhat large. If you have a slower internet connection, please be patient as you download.
5. Once you click download, the files will automatically be saved to your computer. On most computers, downloaded files automatically go to a folder called "Downloads". Look in your "Downloads" folder for your files.
If the files are not there, search your computer files for the keyword "CraftProfessional" (don't include the quotation marks in your search). Every file in my shop includes "CraftProfessional" in the file name, so if you search your computer for that keyword, you'll be able to find the files you downloaded.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
DOWNLOAD VIA EMAIL
Once you complete your purchase and your payment has cleared, Etsy will send you an email letting you know your files are ready to download. Follow the instructions in this email to download your files. If you don’t see the email, please check your 'spam' folder. Also, make sure you’re checking the email account that you use for Etsy.
DOWNLOAD VIA YOUR ETSY ACCOUNT
Your files will also be available on your Etsy account. Sign in to Etsy, click on “You” in the top right corner, then click “Purchases and reviews.” You’ll find your file purchase there. Click on the download button. That will take you to the instant download page for your purchase, and you can download your files from there once your payment has cleared.
Need more help? More help downloading instant digital download files on Etsy is here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
PRINTING YOUR FILES
PRINT AT HOME (or at an office supply shop)
Use the PDF file that *does not* have the words WithBleed in the file name, and print on 8.5" by 11" paper. I like to print on heavier stock paper (i.e. not regular printer paper) for better results.
Trim your image to size following the guides provided on the page. A paper cutter will create the cleanest cuts. Frame your art, and enjoy!
***Printing this file at an office supply shop is an excellent and economical option.***
Office supply shops that do printing typically have great printers and good quality paper that will give you beautiful results at a very reasonable price. If you don't have a higher-end home printer, or if you're concerned about using a lot of home printer ink, printing at your local office supply shop is a smart choice. This is how I do most of my printing, and the results are always great and cheaper than my home printer ink.
PRINT AT A PROFESSIONAL PRINT SHOP
Use the PDF file that contains the words WithBleed in the file name, and tell your professional printer it's an 8" x 10" image with a 1/8" bleed all around.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB
Use the JPG file if you'd like to print your art as an 8" x 10" photo.
SCREEN COLOR VS PRINT COLOR
Please Note: Computer screen colors vary depending on your monitor settings, and printers and monitors reproduce color differently. Because of these differences, I can't guarantee the colors in the printed item will not be exactly the same as the color you see on your computer monitor.
Due to the nature of the item, all sales are final, non-returnable and non-refundable. Please take the time to carefully review your selection before purchasing. If your order does not meet your expectations, please contact me and I will do my best to make it right.
All items are Copyright Lisa McGrimmon - CraftProfessional.com - All rights reserved.
Items are for personal use only.
You may print several copies for your own personal use, but mass production, selling, file sharing and commercial use of these files are not permitted.
If a friend loves your new wall art, please refer him or her to my Etsy shop to purchase their own.
Thank you for visiting my shop!