Chlorination service for latex clothes made by us. You can add this to your order if you want your latex garment to be chlorinated.
Chlorination makes the latex permanently smooth and soft. This means: in most cases you won't need talc or lube to get into it.
- you can get dressed quickly and with no fuss or mess.
- The latex won't stick to itself once it is clean and dry again.
- You can wear street clothing over chlorinated latex without it dragging
- you can wear it in bed for example, without it catching
- you can wear layer upon layer if you wish, with each sliding perfectly over the other
- the smell and noise are reduced
- it is more resistant to staining
- it may have improved shine
- many allergy sufferers report NO reaction to chlorinated latex
- guarantee to make rough latex smooth
- restore surface shine worn away from e.g. knees
- remove or stop staining totally
- work on garments covered with silicone or other polishes
- change the colour of your latex
After Chlorination you treat the garment just like any other. You can:
- Wash & dry as before
- Protect from light, heat and sharp edges
- Polish if you like the outer surface. Remember any silicone transferring to the inside will block the chlorination effect.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
231 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Given that many other sellers add a week or two to delivery of their products when you have them chlorinated, the fact that my suit arrived chlorinated a week and a half after ordering demonstrates these folks know what they're doing. It's not necessarily for everyone, but if you're looking to have your items be lower maintenance, they do it right.
Worked nicely, results are as promised. Only four stars because they apparently missed a few tiny spots (which don’t show the expected chlorination effects).
It made the latex extremely soft and easy to get on. Highly recommend this service!
It was defnetly worth the money, was quite easy to get into. I ordered a dressing aid now on amazon but only because Im maybe a bit too stupid to put it on properly myself. But no doubt that it was still worth it. Id recommend adding it to the catsuit.
Photos from reviews