THANK YOU for supporting Genital Integrity Awareness Week! This annual Washington D.C. event at our nation's Capitol is a 7-day event, sun-up to sun-down, during which we meet with thousands of families visiting D.C., and those taking home information to their own locations.
GIAW Supporters can donate in an amount of your choosing, and select specific "thank you!" items for your supporter pack.
• 10 GIAW / Child Abuse Prevention Month vinyl decal stickers (3x3 inches) - your choice of years or ask for an assortment
• 1 GIAW commemorative button (first 100 supporters - this listing will be removed when we run out) - your choice of year
• 1 intact lanyard of your choice (6 options - to view in detail look in the lanyards section)
• 1 intact pen of your choice (4 options: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavingOurSons?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=20613232)
• 1 intact bracelet of your choice (view options at the 'bracelets' category: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavingOurSons?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=20753765). Include note with your selection.
• 50 set of educational stickers or info cards of your choice (view options at the 'stickers' category: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavingOurSons?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=21050000 or 'info cards' category: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavingOurSons?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=20553642). Include a note with your selection, or a variety will be included.
• Saving Our Sons drawstring sports pack
*If attending GIAW and picking up in Washington D.C. an intact water bottle will also be included (please increase your donation by at least $5 for the extra shipping if you'd like a water bottle mailed to you, and include a note for this, because shipping is $5 more for water bottles added in).
BUSINESS SPONSORS: When giving $100 or more, include your business (or community, group) name, website (and/or Facebook page), and image to be listed permanently at the GIAW Homepage: https://www.GenitalIntegrityAwarenessWeek.org Images will be taken from your website or FB page for display unless otherwise provided.
Etsy does take 10% You can also support GIAW by mail to:
Saving Our Sons / GIAW
PO Box 1302
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
A small number of previous year's commemorative GIAW buttons are available (while supplies last) under the 'buttons' tab: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavingOurSons?section_id=21516100
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
590 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
My family loves the products sent in this info pack. The pieces help us to share the message of genital autonomy in non combative ways. We are thrilled to support SOS and their message. Thank you SOS for quality, shareable products.
Loved everything in the pack- pin, lanyard, bracelet, stickers, cards. They are great for planting seeds!
These are fantastic! I meant to review earlier. I love these and I plan on distributing them along with the info stickers on Halloween night. I know it's probably too late for most people to do it this year, but placing these in some small baggies and handing/ leaving them out, perhaps with some other treats should be very effective at getting the word out there. I've know family members of mine to get goodie bags with cards for other things before and we always read them, so I'm sure others would take a look at these! Fantastic quality as always, very sturdy and glossy. I adore the black and orange and spooky designs, as well as the more general fall themed variations. I highly recommend them!
Photos from reviews