This item sold on May 17, 2012.
((( FEATURES )))
* authentic '40s / early '50s vintage
* 2-piece jacket & skirt set (wear together or with coordinating pieces)
* 100% rayon / art silk
* mauvy pink and peacock blue tiny circles set against grey background
* pintucked and rhinestone details
* self-covered buttons, fake-out bottom button hole and snap closures.
* 3/4 cuffed sleeves
* built in shoulder pads (thinner, not obnoxious) and Kleinerts perspiration pads
* skirt is mid-calf length, slightly A-lined with metal side zip and snap closures
((( SIZE & MEASUREMENTS )))
No stated size, would probably fit medium best.
shoulder to shoulder: 17"
sleeve length: 17"
((( CONDITION )))
Stellar vintage condition, nearly mint! Unbelievably fantastic condition for a garment of this age--no stains, rips, tears, odors or other maladies. Rhinestones are fully intact and crystal clear. The only evidence this suit was ever worn is slight yellowing of the perspiration pads.