Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
The bag measures 18"w x 15"h x 7"g and has a 25" handle that feels great over the shoulder. You can use them as grocery bags or book bags or for other items that need to be hauled around.

Now, here's the awesome part: these are the greenest, most eco-friendly bags you've ever seen! The fabric is made from 80% Ecotec, a recycled yarn made from excess cotton fabric from industrial clothing manufacturers - stuff that would otherwise end up in a landfill. The other 20% is made from - are you sitting down? - recycled plastic soda bottles! It's hard to believe that this amazing fabric is made from 100% recycled materials. It feels just like a nice thick cotton canvas!


Colors on this bag: brown, tan and yellow

What some customers had to say:

"This tote is really great! Fun graphics, sturdy construction, shipping was super fast!"

"Thanks! The bag is just perfect! Love it!"

"Fantastic service, arrived super quick from all the way across the country. Great quality, beautiful print. Thanks!"

Pod Tote (eco friendly)

$14.99 USD
Only 1 available
Please select from the available options

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Ships worldwide from New Hampshire, United States
  • Feedback: 1035 reviews
  • Favorited by: 170 people