Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

RöstHaus Tamping Station - Walnut and Maple - Fits Elektra 49mm Portafilter

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Favorite
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.

Description

RöstHaus Tamping Station - Walnut and Maple - Fits Elektra 49mm Portafilter

This RöstHaus Tamping Station is made from Walnut and Maple and the bottom has rubber feet to prevent slipping. Most importantly this tamping station provides a firm base while tamping and allows you to make an even tamp while keeping the portafilter balanced and level. This tamping station is built for the Elektra 49mm espresso machines using 49mm portafilter baskets and 49mm tampers.

Overall Dimensions: 7.5" Length x 4” Width x x 3" Height (approx.)

Note:
Custom orders can be made for just about any size portafilter out there. Contact us with your sizes and we can custom build one for your portafilter and setup. See the diagram picture and give us your measurements.
Note: Portafilters and tampers are sold separately.

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars
(62)

Payments

Secure options
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Paypal
  • GiftcardAccepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
We will process returns personally. Just contact us with your concerns.

Our general return policy is simple: 14 days money back and you pay return shipping.

Shipping policies

Domestic and most international shipments will ship via USPS or USPS Priority mail.
Most of our shipments will ship via USPS Priority.
International orders must contact us! We ship quickly and almost anywhere.
Custom charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.

Additional policies

Coffee Packaging
Roasted Coffee is packed in valved, food grade, Biotrē™ coffee bags to ensure freshness and superior quality. We use the Biotrē™ coffee bags because they are 60% (by weight) biodegradable, made from wood pulp, which is compostable. The other 40% of the bag is a polyethylene liner that has an additive, allowing the liner to break down within 5-10 years. (Biotrē™ 1.0: 60% compostable/60% renewable, not including the valve.) We do this because a standard plastic coffee bag can take up to one thousand years to decompose. So just remove the valve from the bag and compost.

Green Coffee is always packed in food grade vacuum sealed plastic bags. We buy these bags to ensure that the coffee beans arrive just the way it was shipped. Larger quantities are packaged in Grainpro Grainbags. We ship in these bags to ensure that the coffee beans arrive just the way it was shipped.

RöstHaus Tamping Station - Walnut and Maple - Fits Elektra 49mm Portafilter

Ask a question

$75.00

Please select a quantity

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Made to order
  • Feedback: 62 reviews
  • Favorited by: 3 people
  • Gift message available
This shop accepts Etsy gift cards

Shipping & returns

Ships from United States
This item may take some time to prepare. Contact the shop to find out when it will ship.
Returns and exchanges accepted
Exceptions may apply. See return policy

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…