Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Angel Winged Heart Jewelry, Heart with Wings Necklace: Sprouted from a rustic hand carved heart of high contrasting oxidized sterling silver are a heavenly pair of shiny silver angel wings spread wide open to catch love like the wind and fly high above the wispy clouds.

Soft but adventurous, feminine, yet edgy, like we women aspire to be, a culmination of everything mysterious and true. Grow wings. And soar.

The wings stretch out to reach 1 3/4" with peacock fresh water pearls and smoke gray Swarovski crystals at their tips. Your fine silver heart in flight necklace will come 16" long unless otherwise specified. Sterling silver chain can be oxidized & polished for contrast at your request. Other color crystals are available. State your desires in the note to seller's box upon ordering.

This is MADE to ORDER, not kept in stock.
If you need a READY to SHIP gift please CLICK HERE:

FYI- "Fine" silver and "sterling" silver differ in silver content. Fine silver is 99.9% pure while sterling is only 92.5%, the other 7.5% being composed of various other metals, usually mostly copper. They look the same, wear & polish the same, but fine silver is more "pure" and is, therefore, more costly and often considered more desirable than sterling.

Can be personalized for $5 by adding an initial in the center of the heart. Just ask.

Keep your jewelry sparkling with this specially formulated polishing cloth 2" swatch, just enough & can be reused dozens of times. Only $1.99 with jewelry purchase.

Visit my shop for other custom jewelry design ideas

Prior to purchase please familiarize yourself with our shipping & returns policies here:

Silver Winged Heart Necklace, Winged Heart Necklace, Angel Wings Jewelry, Heart with Wings Necklace, Sterling Silver Angel Wings Necklace

$120.00 USD
Only 1 available
Please select from the available options


  • Handmade item
  • Materials: sterling silver chain, sterling silver clasp, crystals, pearls, heart with wings, winged heart
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Feedback: 3502 reviews
  • Favorited by: 193 people