Vintage 1940s, 1950s Butterick sewing pattern for girls nightgown. Sewing, craft, children's nightwear.
Ships out within 3–5 business days
Etsy offsets carbon emissions for all orders
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
Vintage from the 1950s
- Butterick sewing pattern no. 3323
- Classic & very pretty nightdresses for a girl in different shapes.
- Size is shown as 12, 30 breast.
- Pack has been opened but the instructions & 10 pieces don't look like they've ever been unfolded.
- Very usable, and a lovely collectable.
315 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I love this robe so much! It's just as described and is so flowy - I am constantly wearing it around the house. Delivery was also so quick and it came with the cutest note. Thank you Susie
A bit of a late review, but I love this so much! I have been wearing it as a dress with t shirts underneath, I was worried about it being seethrough but it isn't at all. I wear this when I'm having a bad day because I always feel better and more confident, its such a pretty shape xx
I've been eyeing this set for awhile, and it is absolutely beautiful, and I got the loveliest little note with my order!
Absolutely gorgeous, so soft and flowy, far better than the pics, love it to bits. Supberb quality!!
Photos from reviews