CUSTOM jewelry with your flowers! Real Pressed Flowers in Resin Necklaces and Earrings - Send us your flowers!
Want to save your flowers forever? Turn them into a beautiful piece of jewelry you can wear every day! Just send us your flowers from a wedding, graduation, birth, anniversary, or anything in between. We can design something together! Flowers can be fresh or already dried. Any questions, just ask and we can help you with the process. We also need a very small amount of petals to create your perfect piece, so don’t worry if you don’t have a lot!
Here’s what to do:
1. Find a frame in our shop that you like. Purchase this listing and choose if you want a necklace, earrings, etc. and put “please make with the custom flowers sent to you, the frame I want is: BLANK” in the ‘Notes to Seller’ section at checkout.
2. Put your flowers in an unsealed bag. A zip lock in an envelope should be fine. We only need one or two petals of each type of flower you want included.
3. It’s preferable to have the flowers already be pressed and dried, but we can dry and press them for you if you want to send them fresh.
4. Mail your flowers to us! If we don’t message you right away with our address, please feel free to send us a quick email and we will get back to you ASAP.
The moment the flowers come we will get to work on the piece. You can give us as much design direction as you want.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- Ann + Joy
✹ Items will come packaged in a beautiful gift box, ready for gifting. Multiple items will be packaged together unless otherwise requested.
✹ To care for your product:
- Avoid swimming or showering with your jewelry on.
- To make the item shine, use a soft cotton cloth and rub gently.
- Store the item away from direct sunlight in a dry place.
- Keep the item away from chemicals, cosmetics and sharp objects.
✹ Please understand each item is unique, as we use REAL flowers and colors of flowers may vary depending on season or stock. You will not receive the exact item in these photos, but something VERY similar. Amount of flowers varies as well, as items are handmade and no two pieces are alike. If you are looking for a very specific shade of a certain color, please reach out to us and we will try to accommodate you.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,160 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely perfect! I messaged Lindsay Ann asking if it was possible to use small shards from my wedding ceremony "breaking glass" in addition to dried flowers (since I wasn't crazy about the other options I saw for preserving the glass) and she said no problem! She was super helpful in making sure the pieces came out right. I send a few shards of glass, along with some of the flowers from our flower confetti, and am in love with all the pieces! I got earrings for my mom and me, and a necklace for my mother-in-law. The moms absolutely love their new jewelry! Thank you so much, AnnAndJoy, for creating the perfect wedding keepsakes.
I am so happy with the results. I had my flowers on display in my house for over 15 years and wanted to have a better way to enjoy them. I am going to use this incredible pendant as an ornament on my Christmas tree. I also had a bracelet made from the same flowers! I am amazed that the results and so happy.
Absolutely in love with the earrings and necklace. It was the perfect thing to do with my wedding bouquet. They were very prompt with messaging and even asked questions on how I was looking to have the flowers arranged (ie, did I prefer bigger or smaller pieces?). It’s exactly what I was looking for and I look forward to keeping these pieces and sharing the story for many years to come!
Such amazing work. This ring was everything I wanted and more. Custom ordered with my wedding flowers and I couldn’t be happier
Photos from reviews