A wonderful developmental toy - babies are stimulated by cause-and-effect of the noisemakers and can learn to zip and unzip the zipper - great for the 'object permanence' learning phase! Finished measurement for pod approximately 15"; peas are a graspable 3.5" diameter.
You'll also need:
• 1/2 yard polyester fleece, 58”-60” wide
• 14” zipper, or longer. The best ones for this project have large plastic teeth and a plastic pull, such as Parka or Sport zippers.
• Zipper foot for your sewing machine.
• Polyfill stuffing
• 100% polyester thread recommended for sewing fleece
• Embroidery thread and needle for adding facial features
Coupon code ETSYBUNDLE takes 15% off any purchase over $20! Simply enter the code at checkout.
Your sewing pattern will be delivered via instant download immediately upon purchase.You will need Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern and regular 8.5” x 11 (or A4) printer paper and a printer for printing the patterns. No paper copy will be mailed. You are purchasing a PDF sewing pattern, not the actual item.
Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items for sale state that the item is made with a Tie Dye Diva pattern.