Ultralight Alcohol Stove
Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Carbon Fiber
A lightweight alcohol stove for camping, backpacking and emergencies.
Light it and put your pot on top of it, it's that easy to use.
Highlights for this stove:
• Lightweight - 1 ounce (28 grams).
• Compact - 2 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" wide (6.5 cm x 6.5 cm).
• Variable fuel capacity - Up to 2 ounces of alcohol.
• Spill resistant - The fuel is absorbed and held by the wicking material.
• Fast boil time - 2 cups of water can be brought to a boil in as little as 5 minutes.
• Long burn time - One ounce of fuel can burn up to 8 minutes.
• Integrated pot stand - Pot sits directly on top of the stove.
• Simple - No moving parts to lose or break.
• Easy to use - Just add fuel and light. No priming or pre-heating required.
• Durable – The inner can is sprayed with high temperature paint to prevent rust.
Each stove is made by me and tested to make sure that it works first time, every time.
I trust this stove to perform great no matter where I take it!
These stoves have never let me down, no matter where I've used them.
This stove works great with any size cook pot!
A wind screen is recommended for maximum efficiency.
Check out Colorado Hiker's video on DIY windscreens; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf1gcE-cYyg
The denatured alcohol I use is available at most hardware and automotive stores.
The stove will work with rubbing alcohol (90%) but that alcohol doesn't burn as efficiently and will cause some soot.
Isopropyl alcohol is not recommended because it burns with yellow, sooty flames.
Nylon storage sack and 1 oz (30 ml) measuring cup included with your order.
I'm sure you'll enjoy owning and using this stove as much as I do.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
76 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Just tried it out for the 1st time and it's working awesome! Boiled over a cup of water in just about 4 minutes it bloomed in about 10 seconds. One ounce of ethanol burned for 7 minutes full flaming and 8 until it went out!! It's awesome that you don't need a stand and I balanced a huge pot in it. It weighs 28 grams. This will be my go to for backpacking from now on. I purchased a titanium windscreen and the fuel (many types) is super cheap!
Excellent purchase! I have been testing stoves for weight and efficiency. This has it all: ultralight weight, built in pot stand, and a carbon fiber wick for a strong flame. It fits inside my 420 ml cup with room to spare
Just as pictured! Lightweight and packaged in small pouch I will be storing it in. Comes with instructions as well. Can't wait to use!
Super little stove. Great communication from seller. Handy storage bag was a nice surprise. UPDATE: This is hands down my favorite alcohol stove. I used everclear for fuel and at altitude (10k) it heated water incredibly fast, is super light weight. priced too low if you ask me.
Photos from reviews