Tiny pug necklace! It is very small!
- The pendant is very tiny indeed, a bit under 1/2" or 11mm. It has a matte finish.
- Entirely hand made by me! I start with my original drawing, make my own stamping tool and then create the piece.
- The pendant is .999 pure silver, much of it recycled. The chain and jump ring are .925 sterling silver (sterling is a mix of silver and copper.) All nickel free.
- Your choice of 16" or 18" sterling silver chain. Shown on 16". If no length is chosen it will come on 16"
- Personalize it! Add a name tag. You can see and purchase it here along with this necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/171114476/add-a-name-tag
- Comes in a gift box made of recycled materials, tied with a raffia ribbon, ready for giving.
- The photo of the necklace being worn may be a different design, it's for size purposes only.
UK BUYERS: Please read important shipping info at the bottom of this page before ordering!
MORE TINY NECKLACES! I have many more designs in this size, you can see them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/lulubugjewelry?section_id=6485316
DOG BREEDS! I have lots of tiny dog breeds, you can see them here: www.etsy.com/shop/lulubugjewelry?section_id=12929303
MY ENTIRE SHOP: https://www.etsy.com/shop/lulubugjewelry
FOR CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME: please click on the "shipping & policies" tab in the listing. Processing time is how long it will take before it's mailed, not the delivery time. All USA orders ship via USPS priority mail. The delivery time stated on the tracking is an estimate only, it's NOT a guaranteed delivery date and can take longer.
FOR SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE USA: 3 weeks is typical to most places but it can take longer. There is tracking to Canada, Australia, the UK and select EU countries. Please be aware that your government may impose import fees, taxes, or duties at the time of delivery and these are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For information you should contact your postal service.
**IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM**
You will likely be charged 20% VAT and £8 handling by Royal Mail upon delivery. These taxes are imposed by the United Kingdom and are the buyer's responsibility. Please see the link below for information regarding the delivery procedure in the UK: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Ive-received-a-card-asking-for-a-payment
Copyright 2010 Susan Urquhart
The artist reserves all reproduction rights. No work may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever with out express, written consent of the artist.