Unlike most other fleece hats, this style also features dimensional antenna that actually sit up thanks to the interior lightweight foam cones. (The bottom edges of the cones can be trimmed down to best match the curvature of your head, or removed all together for a floppy look if you prefer as shown in the fourth photo.)
* This listing is for a made-to-order NEO-Shadow hat. You choose the style, size and colors here! (Please allow up to 5 days for construction before shipping.) *
♦ STYLE ♦
★ Eyes + Cones = $50
- This is the default style seen in the main photo. The brim will include cut-out eyes that will reveal the interior fabric of a contrasting color (usually yellow, unless requested otherwise) and the hat will also include (removable) light-weight hollow foam cones to allow for the antennae to stick up/out from the head dimensionally. This hat will be shipped via a sturdy box to protect the cones during transit.
★ Cones (no Eyes) = $48
- This version will include a solid brim with no eye cut-outs (although a different color for the brim interior may still be selected.) This works well for those that wish to use the hat for a costume or those that wish to roll the brim up for a slightly more snug feel and a different look. This choice DOES INCLUDE the foam cones for the antennae. As above, this hat will also be shipped via a sturdy box to protect the cones during transit.
★ Eyes (no Cones) = $47
- This version DOES INCLUDE eyes in the brim, but no cones are included - and because of this, this style will ship folded via an envelope (rather than a box) to save a few dollars from the shipping cost. (The antennae may still be stuffed with foam/fiberfill later if desired. Otherwise, this version is for those that would like the "floppy look" as seen in the fourth photo.)
★ No Cones nor Eyes = $45
- This version does not include eyes in the brim nor included cones. Again, due to lack of cones, this version will ship via an envelope.
♦ SIZES ♦
- SMALL (for people w/ smaller heads = about 21-22")
- MEDIUM (standard adult = about 23-24")
- LARGE (for those with big heads or those that wish to wear it over a wig = about 25-26")
Note that the hats do stretch somewhat around the head, and the inside foam cones can be cut down if needed to best fit the curvature of your head. (My head is 22" around the forehead and I can comfortably fit in hats measuring between 21" and 25" - so the sizing is just a starting point to determine how snug it will feel.) If in doubt, Medium fits most. ^_-
(There is no extra charge for size choice.)
♦ COLORS ♦
Would you like a different color for your hat? Other than black, I tend to have dark blue, purple and red on hand at most times - but other colors can be requested, too! (Please plan on a few extra days before shipping for any color substitutions.) The default yellow eyes and brim interior can also be swapped for any other color as well. (Please just specify the color choice in the "notes to seller" section in the cart.)
(There is no extra charge for color choice.)
♦ CARE ♦
To clean, we recommend hand-washing in cool water with mild detergent. You may machine-wash as well - just take out the removable foam cones in the antennae and then turn the hat inside out and/or wash inside a pillowcase. Please air-dry to keep it looking new. Any wrinkles caused by transport/storage should work themselves out simply by wearing for a bit -or- may be taken care of with an iron on a low-setting.
Hats by orgXIIIorg
Design & original patterning by: Saeru
Hand-crafted by: Ryn or Saeru
Have any questions? Please directly e-mail at "firstname.lastname@example.org" for ANY & ALL time-dependent issues.