Llama Felt Craft Kit
Materials: felt, DMC thread, toy filling, needle, ribbon, wool mix felt
Everything you need to make 3 wonderfully haughty hanging Llamas is in the box, each with a richly coloured and embroidered rug as is the custom in South America
We only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, like the realistic light browns used here, complemented by the bright ethnic colours and embroidery threads used on their rugs.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Llamas yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box decorated as a Llama house.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 lengths of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- The Llamas are approx 12 cm tall and 8 cm wide
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
383 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Shop has made 87 sales to buyers in United States in the past 30 days.
Really lovely, really fun kit with plenty of colours to choose from and everything needed bar scissors 😊
I am an extreme novice when it comes to crafting and wanted to have a go at some thing fun for the Christmas tree so got these little llamas. I was a bit skeptical given I am not known for the neatness of my stitching but they are actually really lovely even though they’re slightly scruffy! There is plenty of material even if you need to redo an ear or rug, and the instructions were really clear whilst leaving room for some artistic licence!
Great kit! Easy to work and nicely flexible. My kids and I have made two of the llamas so far for a homeschooling unit on south american animals, and will be using them later as christmas tree ornaments.
Photos from reviews