Llama Felt Craft Kit
Materials: felt, DMC thread, toy filling, needle, ribbon, wool mix felt
Everything you need to make 3 wonderfully haughty hanging Llamas is in the box, each with a richly coloured and embroidered rug as is the custom in South America
We only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, like the realistic light browns used here, complemented by the bright ethnic colours and embroidery threads used on their rugs.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Llamas yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box decorated as a Llama house.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 lengths of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- The Llamas are approx 12 cm tall and 8 cm wide
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
92 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Really enjoying making these felt llamas. The instructions are easy to follow and all the materials are provided making them stress-free to complete.
Bought for a friend during lockdown, she loved it!
Have bought a number of kits from Corinne Lapierre and have had them bought for me as gifts - excellent quality and always happy with the end product - am looking forward to sewing this Felt Sewing Roll
Photos from reviews