ATTN UK RESIDENTS: It has recently come to our attention that there is now, sadly, a hefty import fee of £11.16 (VAT + Royal Mail "handling fee"), in addition to the shipping price we charge, when ordering our Action Pack. This fee is not coming from us, and it does not seem to affect smaller orders, but please be aware of this when ordering the Action Pack.
Our ACTION PACK is the option for those wanting a full selection of all our products. It comes with three, 1 ounce tins, each filled with one of our scent varieties: Gin and Tonic, All Nighter, and Stiff Breeze. It also comes with a handy travel-sized tube of our Unscented wax, for mid-day touchups or easy application, but there's still more! You'll also receive an "I support your moustache" button, and it all comes bundled in a Man's Face Stuff logo cloth bag. What more could you want?!
CUSTOM ACTION PACK ORDERING:
If you wish to swap out any of the default waxes in the Action Pack for any other scent we may currently have for sale, please add your request as a note with your order. We are happy to oblige, providing we have the wax you want in stock. A few rules though:
- We will only accept requests to swap out items of equal price (Example: You may only exchange the Unscented Tube for the Gin and Tonic or All Nighter Tube, and not a TIN of something.)
- We also can not swap in a tin of our limited edition scent, Seasoned Greetings, as it is slightly more expensive than our usual tins. We have another listing here on Etsy for an Action Pack that includes a Seasoned Greetings, if that's what you wish.
- There will be no swapping of anything for Beard Balms or other merchandise
If you still have any questions about buying a custom Action Pack, please ask us via an Etsy Conversation before you order, thanks!
About Man's Face Stuff:
Man's Face Stuff is a hand-crafted moustache wax manufacturer from Portland, Oregon. We specialize in making quality, weather-resistant, and uniquely wonderful-smelling wax for your, or your loved one's, facial hair. And it's not just for moustaches! We also make the somewhat unique product, Beard Balm, to hold down wily strays and keep a full beard smelling and feeling great.
HOW TO APPLY OUR WAX: Our wax can be applied in the proper way to cover anything from a light, natural hold, all the way to a tight curl.
1. Firstly, we recommend that you comb your moustache to align any stray hairs.
2. Using the back of your fingernail, scrape a small amount of wax from the tin.
3. Rub the wax between your thumb and forefinger until melted and apply to your moustache where desired.
4. (Optional) For those wishing for a more natural, lighter hold, some like to re-comb their moustache after waxing and then re-shape it.
5. Enjoy your moustache!