Vintage Handmade 1970s Nylon Blouse, Top, Shirt. Floral, Beige, Golden Brown, Long Sleeves.
Vintage from the 1970s
- Lovely (very well) handmade 1970s ladies blouse, shirt.
- A soft synthetic fabric (nylon) with a nice finish, a stylised floral pattern in pretty soft shades of beige, golden brown & white.
- Can be worn open necked, or it will fasten right to the top with a hook & eye, making it great to wear with a neck scarf too.
- Fastens with little plastic buttons, all present & matching including the cuffs.
- My own measurements (fastened & laid flat) are:
Shoulder to shoulder 16"
Armpit to armpit 20"
Outside sleeve (including cuff) 26"
- Lovely condition with no marks or damage.
- Very stylish & wearable.
3–5 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
270 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
A bit of a late review, but I love this so much! I have been wearing it as a dress with t shirts underneath, I was worried about it being seethrough but it isn't at all. I wear this when I'm having a bad day because I always feel better and more confident, its such a pretty shape xx
Love this skirt. Wore it on repeat for a week. Really great way to dress up a plain t-shirt. Thank you.
Beautiful and worth every penny ❤
I've been eyeing this set for awhile, and it is absolutely beautiful, and I got the loveliest little note with my order!
Photos from reviews