Homestyle Favorites Made Meatless|Vegetarian Recipes|Meatless Recipes|Vegan Recipes|Cookbook
This is a print product.
Flat Rate Shipping: $5 total, no matter how many items you order.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $35
Want to expand your meatless dinner repertoire?
Here are the simple tricks that you need to prepare traditional meat based meals without the meat - using plant based meat substitutes!
Soon you’ll be enjoying meatless versions of:
• Steak Pizzaiola
• German Potato Salad
• Oven Fried ChickN
• Creamy ChickN Fettuccini
• Beef Paprikash
• Jambalaya and more!
Plus there are lots of included bonuses:
• How to boost flavor using herbs, vinegar, beer, wine, mustard, and aromatic spices or vegetables.
• How to choose the best meatless products for each recipe.
• How to differentiate between the different meatless products; i.e. meat analogs, tofu/tempeh, Quorn® products, and more.
• How to make lentil-rice “ground beef.”
• A list of brand name meatless meats.
• Vegan recipe index.
• Interesting information about Your Vegetarian Teen, How to Make a Guilt Free Creamy Sauce, Cooking with Cognac, and much much more.
184 pages of Mom's favorite chicken, beef, pork, and fish recipes - But MEATLESS
Renee Pottle is a Family and Consumer Scientist, Recipe Developer, and Cookbook Author. She has been a vegetarian for 25 years, and has developed easy recipes that keep meat eaters and vegetarians alike happy.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
8 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Wonderful cookbook simple timeless & classic recipes using meatless substitutes. Unfortunately for stupid me I hoped for recipes to make the substitutions.
Love love love!!! Thanks so much!
Inexpensive book with information about some canning processes and specific solutions. Not a "how-to" or "beginners" book.
Profitable Preserves| How to Start a Jam and Jelly Business| Small Business Guide| Start a Side Gig/Physical Book
Profitable Preserves| How to Start a Jam and Jelly Business| Small Business Guide| Start a Side Gig
Mother's Day Gift|Canning and Preserving Journal for People Who Like to Cook|Make Your Own Journal|PDF Download