Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Satsuma Handcrafted Artisan Soap Made with Yogurt | Luxury Soap, Unique Unisex Gift, Bright & Cheerful Sweet Citrus Scent

Satsuma Handcrafted Artisan Soap Made with Yogurt | Luxury Soap, Unique Unisex Gift, Bright & Cheerful Sweet Citrus Scent

Ask a question

$6.50

Please select a quantity

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: coconut oil, olive oil, whole milk yogurt, sunflower oil, lard, palm kernel oil, shea butter, castor oil, rice bran oil, fragrance, colloidal oatmeal, mica colorants, silk
  • Favorited by: 1 person
  • Gift message available
This shop accepts Etsy gift cards

Shipping & returns

Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1–3 business days.
From Neoga, IL
No returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

Description

Need a cheerful pick-me-up during the colder months? Grab a bar of Satsuma Handcrafted Artisan Soap to delight your senses and brighten your day. A bit of sunshine in every bar, this soap is luxurious, made with whole milk yogurt and loads of skin-loving butters and oils. It smells like a sweet citrus blend of oranges, tangerines, and grapefruits. Makes a perfect unisex gift that's mood-boosting, beautiful to look at, and useful, too!

This listing is for one bar of Satsuma soap.

WEIGHT: 4.0 - 4.5 ounces, approx. 120 grams

DIMENSIONS: approx. 3.25" wide x 2.5" tall x 1" thick

INGREDIENTS: coconut oil, olive oil, water, whole milk yogurt, sunflower oil, lard, sodium hydroxide (lye), palm kernel oil, shea butter, castor oil, rice bran oil, fragrance (phthalate-free), colloidal oatmeal, micas (orange, yellow, and pink colorants), and silk (cruelty-free).

Each bar of Satsuma soap was made by hand with luscious whole milk yogurt and crafted using the cold process method. The lactic acid in yogurt helps to naturally and gently exfoliate your skin, and of course the extra fat in whole milk gives a creamy lather and soft feeling to your skin. Cut and beveled by hand, every bar is unique and slightly different in appearance and weight. They come packaged in smell-through clear shrinkwrap with labels explaining scent, weight, and ingredients.

We use excellent quality food grade oils and unrefined butters in all of our products, along with silk to give our soaps lovely slip. (Yes, the lather is so thick and bubbly that you can shave with it!) They retain their natural glycerin, and we add colloidal oatmeal, both which help draw more moisture to the skin. Satsuma soap is 97% natural (the other 3% being phthalate-free fragrance oil). There are no added preservatives or detergents. Only skin-loving ingredients that I am happy to use on myself and my own Seven Messy Babies!

To extend the life of your soap, store it in a well-drained area away from streams of water and in open air between uses. A good soap dish is a worthwhile investment! To make each bar stretch further, use a poofy sponge rather than a washcloth to conserve soap and create an even fluffier lather.

Feel free to message me with any questions, and check out my About Page and FAQ to find out even more about our soaps and soap making process.
Need a cheerful pick-me-up during the colder months? Grab a bar of Satsuma Handcrafted Artisan Soap to delight your senses and brighten your day. A bit of sunshine in every bar, this soap is luxurious, made with whole milk yogurt and loads of skin-loving butters and oils. It smells like a sweet citrus blend of oranges, tangerines, and grapefruits. Makes a perfect unisex gift that's mood-boosting, beautiful to look at, and useful, too!

This listing is for one bar of Satsuma soap.

WEIGHT: 4.0 - 4.5 ounces, approx. 120 grams

DIMENSIONS: approx. 3.25" wide x 2.5" tall x 1" thick

INGREDIENTS: coconut oil, olive oil, water, whole milk yogurt, sunflower oil, lard, sodium hydroxide (lye), palm kernel oil, shea butter, castor oil, rice bran oil, fragrance (phthalate-free), colloidal oatmeal, micas (orange, yellow, and pink colorants), and silk (cruelty-free).

Each bar of Satsuma soap was made by hand with luscious whole milk yogurt and crafted using the cold process method. The lactic acid in yogurt helps to naturally and gently exfoliate your skin, and of course the extra fat in whole milk gives a creamy lather and soft feeling to your skin. Cut and beveled by hand, every bar is unique and slightly different in appearance and weight. They come packaged in smell-through clear shrinkwrap with labels explaining scent, weight, and ingredients.

We use excellent quality food grade oils and unrefined butters in all of our products, along with silk to give our soaps lovely slip. (Yes, the lather is so thick and bubbly that you can shave with it!) They retain their natural glycerin, and we add colloidal oatmeal, both which help draw more moisture to the skin. Satsuma soap is 97% natural (the other 3% being phthalate-free fragrance oil). There are no added preservatives or detergents. Only skin-loving ingredients that I am happy to use on myself and my own Seven Messy Babies!

To extend the life of your soap, store it in a well-drained area away from streams of water and in open air between uses. A good soap dish is a worthwhile investment! To make each bar stretch further, use a poofy sponge rather than a washcloth to conserve soap and create an even fluffier lather.

Feel free to message me with any questions, and check out my About Page and FAQ to find out even more about our soaps and soap making process.

Reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
(5)

Payment options

Secure options
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Paypal
  • GiftcardAccepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations

But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

FAQs

To extend the life of your soap, be sure to store it in a dry place, away from direct streams of water. A well-draining soap dish is a great investment! Rotating bars between uses also helps to ensure your bars stay hard. I personally love to use nylon poofy sponges to get a great lather with lots of bubbles, and I find that this gives more uses from a bar than when strictly using a washcloth.
Handmade soap is not tear-free. (In fact, you might want to do a quick internet search to see the chemicals used to make other soaps "tear-free.") Be careful not to get soap in your eyes or in your children's eyes because it does sting. If you accidentally do, rinse with plain water.
I love to create custom soaps made just for you! If you'd like a soap made with certain oils, butters, colors and scents, or without certain ingredients (due to allergies, etc), please message me and I will happily work with you. Please be aware that custom orders have a much longer processing time of 8-10 weeks. I may need to source ingredients and order fragrances or essential oils. After making the soap, it must cure and harden for at least 4 weeks before I ship it to you. This applies to custom bulk orders for wedding and baby showers as well.
Some of our soaps are completely natural, some are not. All our soaps are handcrafted with food grade oils and unrefined butters using recipes carefully created to be nourishing. They don't contain artificial preservatives or detergents found in most store soaps, and they retain natural glycerin. Be sure to read the description of each product to see a full ingredient list. Some soaps contain 3% or less synthetic fragrance oils, which makes the soap 97% natural. I carefully choose fragrances that are skin-safe and phthalate-free. I also use skin-safe oxides, micas, dyes and clays as colorants in several soaps. I only choose products that I will happily use on my own messy babies!
Some of our soaps contain all natural essential oils, used in proper dilution, to provide aromatherapy and to benefit skin. Please take the time to research essential oils. There is a wealth of information available online and at most libraries. Pay special attention to information concerning usage if you are pregnant, nursing, currently taking medication and/or planning to use these soaps on infants and children. Take your time to be informed about properties, effects, benefits, and cautions, and use wise judgment to decide what is best for you and your family.
I would start with Milky Baby Mild soap, made with milk and olive oil plus a bit of coconut and castor oil to give it a great lather. It is free of fragrance and colorant, making it 100% natural and skin-lovingly mild. If you know your skin can handle essential oils, try out another natural soap like Lavender Lemon. Even my soaps with fragrance have been safe to use on my children who used to suffer from terrible eczema. Their skin is now baby soft! My best-selling soap, Oatmeal Milk & Honey is an excellent choice as well. It is made with each of those ingredients to nourish and moisturize the skin, plus beeswax to add a protective barrier to trap in moisture. I suggest testing the soap on the inside of your wrist before using it all over.

You may also like

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…