Learn To Read Numerology in Tarot Cards Printable Cheatsheet Ebook, PDF Download

$6.37

Loading

Low in stock

  • Digital download
  • Digital file type(s): 1 PDF

Printable Tarot Ebook: Learn To Read Numerology in Tarot Cards (Instant Download)

Struggling how to read numbers in tarot cards? This instant download helps you in your process to learn numerology all by yourself.

*You will learn in this ebook:

- meanings of number 0 until number 10
- how to remember and read even and odd number meanings
- how a number is related to major arcana cards and what it means

*Why this e-book

- Easy to read
- in 9 pages straight to point
- practical to use during your tarot cards readings
- read it on your device
- instant download
- printable tarot ebook

*Why is the word FREE mentioned in the book?

The video course was only for free for the first 500 members. I will change this text as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------

Visit our shop HealingTarot.Etsy.com

------------------------------------------------------------

Instant Download

Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.

I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

Charis Felice

Charis Felice

Owner of HealingTarot

Message Charis

188 shop reviews

5 out of 5 stars
Loading
5 out of 5 stars

Product purchased was just what I was looking for. Excellent for my Tarot BOS I am building.

5 out of 5 stars

Wonderful companion to learn Tarot in a slightly different way.

Beverly Armstrong Oct 23, 2019

5 out of 5 stars

My prediction was GENDER: 70% chance your baby will be a boy 30% chance your baby will be a girl I’m having a girl ! We are so so so excited ! Since we have 2 boys already. Seller did send reading when promised so can’t complain about time frame.

Jasmine Santiago Nov 2, 2021

3 out of 5 stars

Got here in timely manner but product was not as described. Listed in several places as “vintage from the 1970’s” this deck arrived brand new with a print date of 2016. When I contacted the shop they responded with “it’s not possible to get antique card decks at this price” (no apology for the misleading advertising) and recommended I contact museums if that’s what I want. Despite the fact that I have purchased several vintage decks from Etsy at the same price range before. (Edited to add an extra star because the shop offered to change their listing (after it was purchased) to the correct statement. Don’t really know how that helps but I’ll give an extra star for the effort I guess?)

Response from Charis Felice

As you can read in our listings we do not mention in anywhere in our shop rare or antique tarot decks. This customer didn't want any help so I assume she was satisfied with the tarot deck but just wanted to give a low rating.

Kylee Stein Mar 16, 2019

3 out of 5 stars

She said I would have a boy which is correct, but the due date isn’t correct. She said April 10, so that would mean having the baby at 5 months. It didn’t occur, I am still currently pregnant. I’m due in August though

Aiesha Offord Apr 13, 2018

Disclaimer: Divination and spell-related items are for entertainment purposes only, and must meet Etsy's Seller Policy. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of sellers' listings and products. If you have any questions, message the seller. Listings or claims may not offer medical advice, and may not be intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Tarot, psychic, or other divination readings must include a tangible good, such as photos of the tarot spread, audio/video of a reading, or text of the reading. Orders that do not provide expected results cannot be mediated through Etsy's case system, should concerns arise.