Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Seven Sisters Table Topper Size: 37" x 42".
From Debby's "Turning 60" pattern series, Seven Sisters is a traditional block updated for easy construction. With no y-seams and quick cutting and piecing using a 60 degree ruler, all rotary-cut diamonds and triangles make this a fabulous, template-free pattern. You MUST own a multi-sized 60 degree triangle ruler (with blunted tip) for ease of cutting, along with an acrylic ruler with a 60 degree diagonal line. A black and white line drawing to plan your fabric and color placement is also included.
1. Three strips 3-1/2" x wof medium dark print for 3 stars background (3/8 yard)
2. Four strips 3-1/2" x wof light print for 4 stars background (1/2 yard)
3. Two strips 6-1/2" x wof medium light print for outer edge triangles (1/2 yard)
4. Assorted medium and dark strips 3-12" x wof for the star points (3/4 yard)
5. 1/3 yard stripe for binding
6. 1-1/2 yard backing fabric
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Etsy Purchase Protection
I made a baby quilt from this pattern using the four square blocks. While not my style, the couple is very happy with it and I'm very happy with how it turned out.
I will respond again when I make the quilt. Directions look very well detailed. I have taken in person classes with Debby Kratovil. Debbie is an excellent teacher. Her teaching method is why I chose to purchase this pattern. My cousin chose the Gees Bend quilt for her gift from me.