Polymer clay is a great medium that anyone can learn. I am self-taught and have been working with polymer clay since 2003. I'm a firm believer in taking time to play, learn and understand the material. I have done substantial experimenting which has led me to my signature look. To learn more about me, visit my Etsy profile:
The tutorial includes:
· A detailed list of supplies needed and where to find them.
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how crackle
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how I make my signature pattern sheets
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to make a hollow form bead
· Tips on working with this technique
· Tips on analyzing patterns
· Gallery of beads
This tutorial can be used by any beginner as well as a seasoned polymer clay artist. Some previous experience with polymer clay is helpful but not necessary.
The tutorial will be downloadable immediately once it has been purchased.
Feel free to sell your own original designs made by using this tutorial, but the tutorial itself cannot be re-sold, reproduced or shared without my permission.