Handcrafted bar table with drink rail made from authentic, century old barnwood. On sale until March 1! This table is perfect for serving up drinks and snacks at all of your gatherings. Choose the size and finish that's just right for your home and get ready to impress your guests with this curated, one-of-a-kind drink rail table.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TABLE
1) Choose your table top size from the drop down menu. Keep in mind that the width measurement refers to the overall width of the board measured across the underside. With these natural, tapered edge boards, the usable top surface width is generally 1" -2" less.
Custom lengths are available. Order the next size up and indicate your specific custom length in the personalization field.
2) Choose your finish color from the drop down menu. Each of these century old slabs takes stain a little differently. Message us for more photos of a particular shade shown on tables.
4) Enter your height (in inches) in the personalization field. There is an extra charge for tables taller than 36". This add on can be purchased through the following listing:
5) Use the personalization field to let us know the following details:
A phone number where we can reach you:
It's not uncommon for us to have questions or clarifications about your custom piece or delivery updates to share. As many people do not check or respond to Etsy messages, it's important to have a back up way to reach you. Your number will only be used for communication about your order in the event we cannot reach you through Etsy messaging. It will never be shared.
6) I want your table to be the perfect fit for your home. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special considerations before ordering.
Each of these century old slabs is unique and the listing photos provide a representation of the variety. They are loaded with surface features which is the appeal for many people. Expect cracks, crevices, worm holes, knots and hew marks. It's not Ikea!
Please do read through your order confirmation email as it provides important information regarding when your table will ship. I always send along a photo of your completed table before shipping so that you have a chance for final approval. Please have your email filters set to accept Etsy purchase related emails so that you do not miss these photos.
We now partner with Greenspark to plant one tree for each table and bench sold. We do this to ensure that we have an even more positive impact on our planet and its people. Check out our impact so far and join our journey! https://app.getgreenspark.com/dashboard/1664301791170/spokenwooddesign?utm_source=spokenwooddesign
Ships free of charge via UPS Ground anywhere in the continental US (lower 48). Those in Hawaii, Alaska and US territories please contact us for a shipping quote.
The legs will ship unattached. Holes are pre-drilled and hardware included. Quick assembly with a phillips screwdriver.
A HISTORY OF OUR WOOD
Our lumber is trimmed from massive hand-hewn beams salvaged from pioneer barns and cabins in Wisconsin and Iowa. Amish crews disassemble the barns and salvage as much as they can.
Most of these barns were in use for over 100 years and saw farming change from horsepower to diesel power. As farming culture changed so too did the buildings that support it. Our wood was cut from old growth trees in the 18th and 19th century by hand saw and ax, then shaped by hand with adzes and muscle. We try to present as much of that old effort as we can.
We have smoothed and flattened the top surface so you can set glasses on it. Each piece is unique and has its own story and history. Like all reclaimed, upcycled, repurposed and recycled products there are flaws and cracks, axe marks and knotholes.
It's not Ikea®. It’s Spoken Wood.
The bottom of each leg has a cap that will allow you to adjust individual leg length to accommodate uneven floors.
We use a very tough the best environmentally friendly, low VOC, non toxic finish that binds the wood fibers. I mix my own dyes to tint the wood and I am happy to custom mix a shade to work with your own furnishings, floors, woodwork etc... Please inquire if interested.