Traditional custom pocketfold wedding invitation — An intricate lace motif that could possibly have been taken from a delicate lady’s handkerchief or a gentleman’s embroidered cuff, this charming ladylike lacy image defines this classic wedding invitation. A coordinating elegant silver gray pocketfold carries your invitation and RSVP card with envelope, while a personalized band closure pulls the entire piece together. I’ll print this sweet little lacy image on beautiful velvety smooth 100 lb white or soft ivory cardstock for an old-world charming feeling. Convo me with your own color ideas; add your unique touch!
This listing is for a Sample of the wedding suite, with the text you see here, that includes:
- one 5 x 7 pocketfold binder and A-7 envelope
- one 4.5 x 6.5 invitation card, mounted
- one 3.375 x 4.875 coordinating RSVP card and 4-Bar envelope.
- personalized belly band
- Assembled except for the closure
- satin ribbon instead of belly band
- Additional flat cards for the pocket (directions, maps, etc.): $1 each
- Design is customizable as a Save The Date for $1.95 (4.25 x 5.5 with envelope)
- Coordinated thank you cards: $1.95 each (4.25 x 5.5 with envelope)
Pocketfold Color Option:
See other choices of colors and materials in my pocketfold listing: http://etsy.me/hSkiVv
And for your Ceremony:
- Browse through my custom wedding ceremony programs, these are just two design options: http://etsy.me/gWQjni
Contact me to discuss your specific needs. See my Policies Page at http://www.etsy.com/shop/essentialimages/policy
for all the details about working together on your custom wedding invitation suite.
See all my black and white wedding invitation designs at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/essentialimages?section_id=7684347