Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
This is a TRUE origami crane pendant, folded from a sheet of fine silver. Unlike many origami bird necklaces you may see, this is folded by hand, not mass produced from a stamp or mold to look like origami. Because I fold each one by hand myself, there will be slight variations in the details.

Origami cranes have been a symbol of peace and good luck for centuries. The crane, or "tsuru" is a classic origami design. Its often the first animal many folders learn. Paper cranes are given to people who are sick to wish them a good recovery, or left at cemeteries or memorials as a wish for peace.

A true origami crane starts with a square piece of paper, and has only 16 folds. Now imagine starting with a sheet of silver only 1 1/2 inches across, and you get this little piece of art.

This crane is carefully folded from .999 fine silver, kiln fired, and highly polished. Its just barely 1 inch wide from wingtip to wingtip, or from nose to tail. This is soldered to a fine silver wire and ring. Comes complete with an 18 inch (45.7cm) sterling silver chain. A 24 inch sterling chain is available for an additional $5

All items come in a tissue lined jewelry box suitable for gifts.

Find more great origami made from silver here:

Frequently asked questions about AllegroArts

Yes, all my silver origami items are hand folded from .999 fine silver, more pure than sterling.

Sterling silver contains at least 92.5% pure silver, which is why you see the ".925" stamp on sterling pieces. The other 7.5% is another metal, usually zinc or nickel, which is is why some people cannot wear it.

Fine Silver contains 99.9% pure silver. The higher silver content means there is almost no chance of allergic reaction, and it tarnishes much more slowly than sterling.
All my items are made from .999 fine silver. Some are highly polished, some are lightly antiqued to bring out details. Fine silver retains its polish much longer than sterling, but occasional buffing with a soft cloth or silver polish will keep it looking bright.
Sorry, I do not have the equipment to stamp or engrave, but any quality local jeweler should be able to do that for you. Make sure you tell them its fine silver.
Yes, I do custom work! If you have an idea for an origami jewelry item, I'll be happy to work with you.
Typcially, I will start with a prototype from paper for your approval. Once we agree on a paper design and price, payment is due in full and I will begin work on the jewelry. This usually takes about 2 weeks, but can be quite longer during the busy holiday season, so get your orders in early.
All items come in a tissue lined jewelry box, perfect for gifting. If your order is shipping direct to the recipient, please put that in the "notes to seller", and I will ship with a gift receipt that does not show the price.
Yes, many items are available for wholesale. For pricing and minimum purchase quantities please contact me directly.

Silver Origami Crane Pendant - Hand Folded - True Origami Jewelry - Fine Silver Crane Necklace


Only 1 available


  • Handmade item
  • Primary color: Silver
  • Pendant height: 0.5
  • Pendant width: 1
  • Materials: fine silver, sterling silver, pmc, metal, metal clay, origami crane, origami pendant, silver origami, silver, origami necklace
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Feedback: 486 reviews
  • Favorited by: 1423 people

You may also like

Origami Crane Necklace
Origami Crane Necklace