Perfect Crochet Carrot Pattern - Crochet Carrot Pattern - Amigurumi Carrot Pattern - PDF Download
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This is a PDF pattern only, not a finished product!
You will be able to download two versions of the pattern immediately after payment.
Version 1 is color coded and images are inserted as close as possible to where they are referenced.
Version 2 is made in black and white (easier on your printer) and all images are included at the end of the pdf.
A crochet pattern for amigurumi carrots. Written tutorial with photos for 6 different sizes! #crochetpattern #amigurumipattern
* Notes: This pattern is written in English, US crochet terminology and SI units are used throughout. I use a smaller hook size than the yarn calls for to get tighter stitches. The carrot is crocheted in continuous rounds. All measurements are approximate & will vary with your yarn & tension.
* Difficulty: Easy
* Size: 2XL: 27x4, XL: 23x3.5, L: 18x3, M: 16x2.5, S: 10x2, XS: 7x1.5 (HxWcm)
Materials & Tools needed:
– Yarn calling for 4.5mm hook in 2 or 3 colors, e.g. Adlibris Cotton 8/9 / Adlibris Cotton Aran
– 2XL: Carrot 17g/26m Leaf A 5g/8m Leaf B 3g/5m
– XL: Carrot 13g/20m Leaf A 2g/3m Leaf B 2g/3m
– L: Carrot 9g/14m Leaf A 2g/3m Leaf B 2g/3m
– M: Carrot 6g/9m Leaf A 1g/2m Leaf B 1g/2m
– S: Carrot 3g/5m Leaf A 1g/2m Leaf B 1g/2m
– XS: Carrot 2g/3m Leaf A 1g/2m Leaf B 1g/1m
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– Stitch markers
– Yarn needle
Stitches & Techniques used:
– Magic ring/circle/loop
– Working in continuous rounds
– Working in closed rounds
– Slip stitch
– Single crochet
– Single crochet increase
– Single crochet decrease (invisible)
– Closing amigurumi
You can find the free version of this pattern, supported by ads, on my blog:
Good luck and happy hooking!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
66 reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely LOVE this pattern. It was SUPER EASY to follow. Lack of sleep however, had me stuck on the green stem for a hot minute. Thank you so much for a clearly written pattern.
Great pattern very easy to follow
Great pattern and easy to follow!
Unable to download due to Etsy being down and seller was not helpful at all. I ordered for five different shops in this order and this seller was the only one who was not accommodating. So instead I must call Etsy. BEWARE OF THIS SELLER.
Photos from reviews
Perfect Crochet Heart Pattern - Crochet Heart Pattern - Amigurumi Heart Pattern - PDF Download
Perfect Crochet Pumpkin Pattern - Crochet Pumpkin Pattern - Amigurumi Pumpkin Pattern - PDF Download
Gustav the Gnome - Crochet Gnome Pattern - Amigurumi Gnome Pattern - Crochet Troll Pattern - Amigurumi Troll Pattern - PDF Download