This listing is for seven felt woodland stuffed animal hand sewing patterns: a skunk, a beaver, a frog, two owls, a hedgehog, and a fox.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell any finished products made from the pattern(s). Please do not sell or share the patterns themselves.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Enjoy the magic, wonder, and whimsy of the Woodland Forest!
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping lists to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland animals. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZES:
• Snowy Owl: 10 x 7.5 inches (25 x 19 cm)
• Owlivia: 9 x 7.5 inches (23 x 20 cm)
• The Copper Fox: 7 x 10 inches (18 x 25 cm)
• Sprinkles the Skunk: 7.5 x 10 inches (19 x 25 cm)
• Bucky Beaver: 9.5 x 5.5 inches (24 x 14 cm)
• Mr. Frogsley: 10 x 7 inches (25 x 18 cm)
• Agnes the Hedgehog: 5.5 x 11 inches (14 x 28 cm)
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches each animal should take no more than 2-4 hours to sew.
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Dry beans (optional in some patterns)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Buy the patterns individually:
• White Owl: www.etsy.com/listing/70122135
• Brown & Pink Owl: www.etsy.com/listing/155219724
• Fox: www.etsy.com/listing/84793244
• Skunk: www.etsy.com/listing/155227271
• Beaver: www.etsy.com/listing/155228501
• Frog: www.etsy.com/listing/155226543
• Hedgehog: www.etsy.com/listing/155220326
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.
Frequently asked questions about LittleSoftieShoppe
- Listed on Oct 18, 2016
- 41359 views
- 2259 favorites