Crochet Tribal Skirt Pattern
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
This is a PDF pattern - not the actual skirt!
You don’t have to be an expert in making clothes to know how to take measurements for this crochet skirt. I made it as simple as possible. Using elastic band makes it really easy to adjust to all sizes, from toddler to large adult sizes. This pattern shows you how to make a mini skirt but you can make it as long or as short as you want. The skirt is made in one piece, no sewing needed. Beginner friendly!
What you need? .
• 4mm (US G) crochet hook
• Light weight yarn: Sport, DK or Light Worsted. I used Schachenmayr Catania cotton yarn. Patons North America Grace is also a great choice. Around 750m (820 yards) for size Small
• wide elastic [I used 4cm (1,5 inches) wide]
• needle and thread
• OPTIONAL: tape measure
• Beginner level crochet, knowledge of chain stitch, single and double crochet stitches.
• Reading pattern in US terminology.
• Puff stitch variations – (photo tutorials)
• Spike stitc
• Griddle stitch
This pattern uses US crochet terms and these abbreviations:
• ch – chain stitch
• sc – single crochet
• dc – double crochet
• hdc – halfdouble crochet
• slst – slip stitch
• CC – color change
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
37 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This is an amazing and beautiful crochet pattern. Easy to follow and I had lots of fun working it. I love it!
Photos from reviews