4.1" x 5.8" (A6) 210gsm, Blush Handmade Deckle Edge Paper (US A6) // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Calligraphy Paper
Beautiful handmade cotton paper in blush with natural deckle edges. Our pieces are perfect for calligraphy, digital printing, letterpress, stationery design, and watercolour, although the possibilities are endless. With natural, delicate, and feathery deckle edges, each of these sheets has been made by hand using age-old techniques from 100% cotton making for organic, luxe, and timeless paper.
Suitable for calligraphers or DIY-brides creating your own invitation suite:
✓ Hand Calligraphy – Our internal sizing and finish provide a fine-tooth, making our texture nib-friendly
✓ Digital Printing – An inkjet printer is advised for best results when printing at home.
We stock these pieces ready to ship today (unless otherwise stated on the Pack Size drop-down, in which case we are making more) in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100 pieces. Our larger pack sizes are perfect if you're a designer, printer, calligrapher, or bride creating your own invitation suite. For larger quantities please see below about buying wholesale.
We maintain a directory of designers, printers, and calligraphers should you require help looking for someone to help you with your work. Read more about our Directory below.
• • • Shipping Information • • •
Choose between express shipping (3 days, US$22) and standard post (up to 21 days, US$12). All orders over US$90 / £65 / €75 are upgraded to express shipping for free. Please see the section "Full Shipping Information" below for more details and additional guidance if your order is time sensitive.
• • • A Few More Details • • •
• Sheet size: Approx. 4.1" x 5.8" (A6)
• Grade: Approx. 210gsm (±30%)
• Finish: Medium/smooth, with a fine tooth
• Colour: Blush.
All of our paper is handmade in Pondicherry, south India. Being handmade, please expect slight variations in the size, grade, and colour of our pieces.
• • • Calligraphy, Digital Printing, Letterpress, Stationery Design, and Watercolour • • •
✓ Calligraphy – Our internal sizing and finish make our paper texture nib-friendly
✓ Digital printing – An inkjet printer is advised for best results when printing at home
✓ Letterpress – As our thicker grade of paper at 210gsm
✓ Stationery design – Ideal for fine-art stationery for weddings or other special occasions
✓ Watercolour – Our internal sizing and finish will accommodate watercolour, however we do not recommend this range for heavy or wet paint work
Sample packs are available should you wish to check the finish meets your particular preferences: http://etsy.me/2p7vF68.
• • • Find An Experienced Designer, Printer, or Calligrapher • • •
While we like to stay focussed on papermaking, we do know of some exceptionally talented and experienced designers, printers, and calligraphers who we would highly recommend if you're in need of someone to help with your artwork.
To find an artisan, simply submit details of your requirement on our website: https://indiancottonpaperco.com/directory.
• • • Pack Sizes, Prices & Savings • • •
We provide a saving on our price per sheet as the pack size increases. Full details are listed below:
• 5 pieces: $35.00/piece
• 10 pieces: $31.50/piece, save 10%
• 25 pieces: $28.00/piece, save 20%
• 50 pieces: $25.00/piece, save 30%
• 100 pieces: $21.00/piece, save 40%
An additional tier with a 50% saving per sheet is available for wholesale quantities of 250 sheets or more directly from our factory at https://sriaurobindopaper.com/order-online/handmade-cotton-rag-deckle-edge-paper/blush-210-a6.
• • • Full Shipping Information • • •
• We ship all pieces within 24 hours of receiving your order
• A signature is required upon delivery
• Please consider the delivery times when placing an order which is time sensitive.
Important notes about DHL Express Worldwide:
• The charge for this service is US$22
• Delivery times vary by destination country but are typically 3 days
• All shipments are trackable and you will receive email updates from DHL on the progress of your shipment
• If your order is over US$90 / £65 / €75 select standard shipping for a free upgrade to DHL
• We highly recommend this option.
Important notes about standard shipping (post:
• The charge for this service is US$12
• Delivery times vary by destination country but are typically 21 days
• Shipments are not trackable.
For both options, please ensure you are familiar with customs import duties for handmade paper in your country.
Our pieces can carry with them the scent of the tropics as they travel from the humid climate of the Coromandel Coast of south India. As such, once your items arrive please let them breathe in your own space for a day.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,306 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I love the paper!!!
As always, Indian Cotton Paper is a fabulous source!
Photos from reviews
4.1" x 5.8" (A6) 210gsm, White Handmade Deckle Edge Paper (US A6) // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Calligraphy Paper
5" x 7" 210gsm, Sage Green Handmade Deckle Edge Paper // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Calligraphy Paper
4.1" x 5.8" (A6) 210gsm, Ivory Handmade Deckle Edge Paper (US A6) // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Calligraphy Paper
5" x 7" 210gsm, Blush Handmade Deckle Edge Paper (US A7) // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Calligraphy Paper, 5x7 paper
3.5" x 4.875" (4-Bar) 210gsm, Blush Handmade Deckle Edge Paper (US A-1) // Deckle Edge Paper, Cotton Paper, Invitation Paper, Inkjet Paper