My mother, fondly nicknamed Doey, invented this Pew Clip to secure ribbons, pew bows and flower pots to Church Pews without the use of damaging tape. She also wanted to help brides save money by reusing their wedding aisle flowers as reception decorations. It's been a favorite of brides, churches and florists ever since!
The solid white decorative sleeve allows you to add your own embellishments. We love washi tape, glitter, spray paint, beads, and custom stamps. Take a peak at our tutorial here for more ideas: http://www.cathyswraps.com/?p=2842
This listing includes:
• 8 Water Tight Plastic Pots (4” tall x 3.5” diameter opening)
• 8 White (or mint green) pearlescent REVERSIBLE Water Resistant paper sleeves.
• 8 Doey’s Church Pew Clips (Fit Standard 2” Church Pews)
NOTE: Decorative sleeves are sold plain without embellishment. Flowers not included
We're proud to share our vases have been featured in Florists' Review magazine, Style Me Pretty blog, Design*Sponge blog, Flowers& magazine and many others!
FILL with . . .
• Fresh flowers
• Potted plants and succulents
• Posy Bouquets
• Silk Flowers
USES. . .
• Posy Floral Arrangements
• 4” Plants & Succulents
• Wedding aisle decorations
• Maximizing wedding budgets
• Double -Duty Wedding Decorations, Reception Centerpieces & Favors!
Flower arranging IDEAS
• Make floral frog by criss crossing cellophane tape over top of pot to form grid. Insert stems.
• Posy arrangements: Trim flower stems short, secure with rubber bands or string.
• 4” Plant Pot: Gently transplant into my Cathyswraps pot. Damp down dirt. Nestle into sleeve.
• How to VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTg-huKqEyI&feature=channel
Original design and illustrations exclusive to CathysWraps. Printed in Seattle, WA with food safe soy based inks on durable waterproof paper. For more ideas, please visit www.cathyswraps.com.
Thanks for visiting, please check out my shop for other great items,