Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
***Get 10% off your first order! --> http://bit.ly/2D1NKKu
The Make it Happen: Designer Pack is the perfect tool to help you start or streamline your knitting and crochet business. Whether you're taking orders on a small scale for family and friends, or opening your own shop, this pack has resources for you!
Here are all the pages included in the Make it Happen: Designer Pack:
• Works in Progress tracker (2) - 2 pages to jot down your current knitting or crochet projects and how much you've completed so you can keep track of them
• Project Trackers (2) - 2 pages to track your project details, and note what hooks, yarn, size, and anything other relevant information about your patterns. No more wondering which hook you started with!
• Yarn Stash Inventory (2) - 2 pages to organize your yarn stash, record what you own, how much you have, what colors, how much it cost, and attach a swatch or image for reference.
• Project Ideas List (2) - Keep track of those great ideas! Write down any pattern or project ideas so you remember them when the time comes and you can mark them as done when complete!
• Brand Identity Plan (3) - 3 worksheets to help you work out a brand identity and start your handmade business! This covers creating a brand look, and what you want to focus on with your crochet business.
• Product Line Planner - create the perfect product line with this helpful worksheet. Plan out the line description and items to go into that line so you can design with purpose and intention
• Custom Order Tracker - Taking custom orders from family, friends, and clients have never been easier! Use this template to record all the important information, track your costs, and keep a written record for future reference!
• Handmade Pricing Guide - What to charge for your handmade items? Knitting and crochet pricing can be tricky but this handmade pricing guide helps you set a fair price for you AND your customer!
• Monthly Income/Expenses reports - keep track of incomes and expenses from the start with this page and be ready come tax time.
• Pattern Design Template (4) - use MY template for writing patterns with all the information you need to include like yarns used, materials needed, a place to sketch out your concept, and even draft the pattern
• Resources for Makers - a list of my favorite resources & courses to help you grow your knitting & crochet business (or any handmade biz!)
• 3 types of printable tags to add on your work for a professional finish!
Also comes as an editable PDF that you can fill out on your computer: https://www.etsy.com/listing/672037917/make-it-happen-designer-pack-editable
Designed to be used with the Resource Pack: https://www.etsy.com/listing/671995703/make-it-happen-resource-pack-printable
and the 2020 Guidebook: https://www.etsy.com/listing/658195772/make-it-happen-2019-guidebook-printable
These pages are formatted to print on regular copy paper as letter sized (8.5X11) or A4 sheets. You can also print them as 2 pages per sheet or in booklet form for A5 binders.
Copyright © of Shehla Ahmed. This planner is for personal use. Do not share or redistribute in any way, in part or as a whole.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Etsy Purchase Protection
124 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I downloaded the Make it Happen pack. It is as described and user friendly. It is one of those items you never think of as being useful but it certainly made a difference to me. I wholeheartedly recommend the Make it Happen pack.
This pattern was really easy to follow. Bunny came out cute. I will definitely make this again for baby shower gifts. I altered mine to use a different yarn on the blanket than the head, so that the blanket would be softer. I added another row to the blanket too. I also put a decorative tie around the “neck” area so that the connection to the blanket wasn’t as visible. I like how it came out. It’s very easy to personalize this.
I like how this product is helping me organize and price the items I make.
Thank you so much for this fantastic pattern. With social distancing I was unable to visit with a friend who just had a quad bypass. Making this and sending it to him hopefully gives him a smile and some comfort. There were a couple spots in the pattern that were tricky but the end result was great.
Photos from reviews
CROCHET PATTERN: Crochet Black Cat | crochet pattern, stuffed animal, amigurumi pattern, crochet toys, handmade, plushie, digital download,
CROCHET PATTERN: Comet the Reindeer Plush pattern, crochet amigurumi pattern, christmas decor, crochet doll pattern, PDF, Digital download
CROCHET PATTERN: Firnen Dragon Plushies | stuffed animal, amigurumi pattern, crochet toys, handmade, amigurumi dragon pattern, fantasy, PDF
CROCHET PATTERN: Herringbone Beanie | handmade, crochet hat pattern, slouchy beanie, digital download, gift for women, gift for her, PDF
CROCHET PATTERN: Ronald the Gingerbread Man Plush pattern, crochet amigurumi pattern, christmas, crochet doll pattern, PDF, Digital download