Camel Sewing Pattern, Felt Camel Stuffed Animal Instructions, Instant Digital Download PDF SVG DXF
Digital file type(s): 3 PDF, 1 ZIP
This listing is for a camel stuffed animal hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Humphrey the Camel makes a fun little soft toy or a sweet decor item. Colourful pom poms of your choosing embellish his saddle blanket with showy splendour, and his confident smile and long camel lashes make Humphrey one handsome camel!
Purchase this listing and you'll receive a comprehensive set of patterns, instructions, and illustrations for creating your very own stuffed plush camel.
Don't know how to embroider? No problem! You'll receive easy to follow illustrated instructions for all the stitches used in the making of your felt camel.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 4 hours to complete this project.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Your finished creation will stand approx. 8 inches wide by 7 inches tall (20 x 18 cm) not including tail.
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
• Stuffing stick (or chopstick, pencil, etc.)
• Small craft pom poms
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
3,015 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This ETSY store was so easy to do business with. Instant download was just that, instant. I plan to make these for VBS gifts for my classroom this summer because we have an archeology theme this year. I would definitely order from this business again.
Photos from reviews
Little Monkey and Bear Sewing Pattern, Felt Hand Sewing Pattern With Printable Car and House, Gift for Tots, PDF SVG PNG
Stacking Toy for Toddlers, Forest Animal Sewing Pattern, Baby Gift, Woodland Hand Sewing Pattern, Bear, Deer, Fox, Mouse, PDF SVG DXF
Little Red Riding Hood Sewing Pattern, Stuffed Doll Hand Sewing, Fairy Tale Character, Sew a Felt Pattern, Instant Download PDF SVG
Sleeping Owl Sewing Pattern, Felt Stuffed Animal, Hand Sewing Owl Plushie Pattern, Owl Softie Pattern, Instant Download PDF, SVG DFX
Duck Sewing Pattern, Mallard Duck Hand Sewing Pattern, Felt Duck Sewing Pattern, Stuffed Duck Pattern, Soft Duck Plushie, PDF SVG DXF