This listing is for a digital PDF file of the Harlequin Hearts mini quilt pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern contains no text, but only diagrams to describe the individual steps. It uses instructions for cutting out the pieces with a rotary cutter and quilting ruler and does not contain actual size templates. The blocks are made using traditional machine piecing, there's no paper piecing required.
The pattern (3 pages, 5 MB) is available in English and German. You can download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
FINISHED QUILT SIZE:
- 24" x 24" (61 x 61 cm)
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Cover with a picture of the finished mini quilt
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
Light Pink Print: 1 FQ
Pink Print: 1 FQ
Background Fabric: ½ YARD
Backing fabric: ¾ YARD
Batting: 26" x 26"
Binding fabric: ¼ YARD
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Spray starch
© 2020 Nadra Ridgeway, ellis & higgs. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing is prohibited.
You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The item must be made by hand, one at a time, mass production is not allowed
- Credit must be given to ellis & higgs as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern