Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
"Summer Fields" - A reminder of childhood running through a field of tall, seedy grasses tickling your legs.. maybe it was a park or a field near home or your grandmother's little farm.. maybe you were chasing butterflies or running to get to the creek to play or playing hide & seek with your best friend...

Summer Fields Collection is my interpretation of a stroll through the green grass fields on a muggy summer afternoon/ late evening.. lightning bugs, tall seedy grass, butterflies, wildflowers... A lil' reminder of summer all year long! Use the search term "Summer Fields" in the search bar in my shop to view the entire collection available soon..

COMPONENTS:
~20mm x 11mm (3/4" x 3/8") organic rectangle tab of recycled fine silver crafted by hand by me & imprinted with a field of tall seedy grasses. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver where sterling is 92.5% silver with the other 7.5% being another metal alloy such as cooper.
Sterling silver cable chain which closes with a heavy duty spring ring clasp wire wrapped for security with 2 fine silver nuggets.
High quality sterling and fine silver that I have added an oxidized patina to layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand.

LENGTH:
7 inches. Custom length requests always welcome =).

OTHER:
* This piece is ready to ship!

* Please allow a min of 72 hrs of receiving cleared payment for this piece to ship if it is made to order (excluding weekends & holidays/ please check my shop announcement for current turn around times).

* This can also be made into a 16" necklace for an additional $12. Feel free to contact me for a custom listing or I can invoice you for the difference =).

* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA =).

* Please take a peek at my shop policies for more important information on shipping and returns: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=78566

Summer Fields Bracelet - Handmade. Oxidized fine and sterling silver. Summer Fields Collection


Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: sterling silver wire, imprinted silver, fine silver charms, sterling silver chain
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Feedback: 3092 reviews
  • Favorited by: 39 people